Of Quidditch Practices and Mountain Trolls

Bold letters are from the book
-------------

Molly read the chapter heading, "Of Quidditch and mountain trolls," and sighed worriedly.

"Mountain trolls?" Andromeda said, worried. "What new trouble have they landed themselves into?" She groaned.

Ted tried to calm her down by rubbing his hand on her back.

Malfoy couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Harry and Ron at Hogwarts the next day, looking tired yet cheerful. Indeed by the next morning, both have thought that meeting the three headed dog had been an excellent adventure, and they were quite keen to have another one.

"Oh, Harry" Lilly sighed.

"I was thinking the same thing," Hermione said, as Harry told her about his theory of what could be inside the trapdoor that the three headed dog was guarding.

She seemed to have forgiven Harry on a condition that he would listen to her and not land into much trouble, to which, Harry reluctantly agreed.

"You should listen to her," Remus advised.

"What thing?" Cassiopeia asked them. The twins filled her and Ron about the package that seemed to have been moved from Gringotts to Hogwarts, and they spent a lot of time wondering what could possibly need such heavy protection.

"It's either really valuable or really dangerous," Ron said.

"Or both," Harry added.

But as they all knew for sure about the mysterious object was that it was two inches long, they didn't have much chance of guessing what it was without further clues.

A week later, as the owls flooded into the great as usual, everyone's attention was caught at once by two long, thin packages carried by six large screech owls each. The twins were just as interested as everyone else to see what was in thess large parcels, and were amazed when the owls soared down and dropped them right in front of them, knocking Harry's bacon off his plate. They had hardly fluttered out of the way when another letter dropped a letter on the top of the parcel.

"Could it be what I think it is?" Tristan wondered out loud.

"It depends on what you think." Arthur said.

Harry ripped open the letter first, which was lucky, because it said:

DO NOT OPEN THE PARCEL AT THE TABLE

It contains your new Nimbus Two Thousands, but I don't want everybody knowing that you both have got broomsticks or they'll all want one. Oliver Wood will meet you tonight on the Quidditch field at seven o'clock for you both's first training session.

Professor M. McGonagall

"I want one too," James pouted, turning towards his parents.

Fleamont was having a hard time hiding his amusement while Euphemia gave a tired sigh.

"When it's going to launch in next twenty or so years, you could buy it for yourself and your children," She said tiredly.

"What does it say?" Ron asked excitedly.

Harry and Hermione were having a hard time hiding their glee as Harry handed the letter to Ron, who read it quietly, so that only the six of them could hear.

"Nimbus Two Thousand!" Ron moaned enviously. "I've never even touched one."

"Let's go to your dormitory and unwrap them," Hermione suggested to Harry. He nodded in agreement.