The burrow

The Slytherin opened the book and read the title of the next chapter aloud. "The burrow," she read.

"Burrow?" Molly said. "Arthur, they are coming to our home!" She shrieked in delight, turning to her husband.

Arthur winced at her shriek and nodded. "I can hear that, Molly dear."

"Oh Arthur," Molly sighed, paying no attention to her husband, "they are coming to our house! The twins are coming to our house, Arthur! The twins!"

"We already have a pair of twins at our home, Molly," Arthur reminded her in a soothing voice.

Molly paid him no heed. She was too excited to hear about their home from Harry's and Hermione's perspective to notice anything else.

"Burrow," Lucius snorted lightly. "Of course, Weasleys' home would be named a burrow." He muttered bitterly.

Narcissa have him a warning glance.

The Slytherin, Ophelia, seeing that no one had anything more to comment, started reading the chapter.

"Ron," breathed Harry, creeping to the window and pushing it up so they could talk through the bars.

"Ron, how did you - What the -?" Harry's mouth fell open as the full impact of what he was seeing hit him.
Ron was leaning out of the back window of an old turquoise car, which was parked in midair. Grinning at Harry from the front seats were Fred and George, Ron's elder twin brothers.

"How did they get such a contraption?" Arthur wondered aloud. "Could it be you?" He turned to Ted, raising an eyebrow.

"No," Ted shook his head. "My car wouldn't be of turquoise colour - that's ghastly. It would be of something better, like -" he scrunched his nose in thought, "yellow and black."

"Hufflepuff colours," Andromeda commented, her nose scrunching up in distaste.

"Come on, Andy," Ted turned his body to face her with a pout, "Hufflepuff colours are best." A teasing grin lit up on his face. "It's not like you haven't liked me wearing those colours. I remember you drooling when you saw me in my Hufflepuff pajamas few days ago. And I do remember you denying that it was because of my magnificent, porcelain, bare chest."

The shade of red that Andromeda's ears turned, could give Weasleys a run for their money. She opened her mouth to argue but no sound came out, so, she closed it and hid her face behind her open hair.

Ted chuckled at her blushing face and shook his head. Just because he loved to see his wife flustered, he put his cheek on his palm and gazed at her, the gesture causing  Andromeda to blush harder than before and Ted to chuckle more.

"Get a room," Sirius called out, his voice laced with disgust. From the Slytherin table, Regulus nodded.

"Not until the series is finished!" Ted called back, finally reading his eyes away from Andromeda.

"The lovebirds are finished," Regulus drawled, gesturing Ophelia to continue.

"All right, Harry?" asked George.

"What's been going on?" said Ron. "Why haven't you and Hermione been answering my letters? Where is Hermione? I've asked you two to stay about twelve times, and then Dad came home and said you two had got an official warning for using magic infront of Muggles -"

"It wasn't us - and Hermione is locked in another room downstairs -"

"Locked?" Fred interjected.