"OMG, how many girls did you pull up with this talent." She asked which put a smile on me.

Someone is curious.

"None, only you, Adam, Connor and my parents know about this," I said and I could see Savanah getting a little flustered.

Savannah turned to the tv tried to hide her blush and started the movie on the tv.

I saw Savanah giggling like a child when Dracula was singing a song for her daughter. I think I saw her eyes getting glossy. She glanced at the movie and kept biting her food.

Her face glowed in the light of the tv the whole time I looked at her with her eyes glued eyes in the tv. She cried when Mavis and Jonathan kissed.

She looked beautiful, I could look at her the whole day and never get tired of it.

Soon the first movie ended and Savanah turned to look at me, my eyes were still on her face. Her eyes were bloodshot red from crying but her smile was genuine and her nose looked peachy pink.

"So do you like it?" Savannah asked with hope in her eyes. "I love it, can we watch the next part," I asked which made Savanah's eyes glitter.

"Wait for a second I have the pork noodles you have to try them." Savanah stood up from the sofa and went to the kitchen in the meanwhile I filled our glasses with pineapple juice.

She came back from the kitchen with 2 plates and nudged me to eat first. I took the chopsticks and dig into the plate.

The noodles were glossy and spicy and they tasted good, so good that I was not able to keep my chopstick down.

Soon Savanah started the movie and we both silently began to enjoy the movie and enjoy each other's presence.

I nervously placed my hand on the back of her hand, she didn't move for one good second but then she interlaced her fingers with me.

I heavy sigh escaped from my lips and I looked at Savanah she had a soft smile but she kept looking at the tv.

In the middle of the movie, I felt Savanah's head on my shoulder. She peacefully fall asleep on my shoulder, I moved my hand to her shoulder to pull her closer to me.

We stayed in that position for quite some time. I just wanted her near me at that moment.

Tonight I think we made a progress, I still don't know what is that I feel about her but it is way stronger than a general infatuation.

I carefully moved out of the couch to not to wake her up. I picked her up in my arms and move towards her bedroom.

I laid her on the bed and pulled the covers on her. She slid inside the covers and slept like a baby with a little cute snoring.

I looked around her bedroom I have been in her bedroom before but never gotten the time to look through it.

Her whole apartment doesn't have any pictures of her and her parents.
There were numerous photo frames of her college graduation pictures and med school graduation with Jul but not a single one had her parents.

I know something is up with her but I still don't wanna interfere in it until Savanah tells me about it.

I took one of the note pads and wrote her a note telling her I went back home and it was nice to hang out with her.

After clipping the note next to her table lamp I kissed her forehead and I think I saw her smile. Maybe you are hallucinating now Leo. She is sleeping.

..................

It's 10 am and I am just going to my club to meet some investors who are gonna reach the club in an hour but I am going early to discuss some things with Connor.

As I reached the club I saw an unknown car parked in the parking lot but I ignored it I reached my office in the club and without knocking I went inside it.

I saw Juliet on top of Connor kissing him. I quickly cleared my throat to gain the couple's attention.

"What are you doing at the door you dick it's still 1 hr to go," Connor yelled while Juliet got down his lap and stood up.

"Leo one day I am gonna barge the same way you did today when you and Savanah will be making out on your office desk," Juliet said and it made my eyes go wide.

"What?" I asked completely oblivious of the thing she just said.

"I know Leo you like her because when she leaves you, you look at her back not her ass which I appreciate and I saw you blushing earlier when I say that so cut the crap by saying ohh... I don't know what you are talking about." Juliet said.

"I... I... Don't know what she feels about me yet." I admitted.

"We both had dinner together at her home and saw a cartoon vampire movie it was great we had a moment but I still don't know clearly," I said.

"Did you guys watch Hotel Transylvania?" Juliet asked with suspicious eyes and I nodded.

"Did she cook extremely oily noodles that weirdly tasted so good that you couldn't stop eating," Juliet asked and I again nodded but before I could ask her she spoke again.

"Oh my God... She likes you, Leo, she only let a few people see that side of her when she cries because Jonathan and Mavis Zinged and also when Mavis tells that she is pregnant." Juliet blurted out and it took me a minute to register all the events last night matched with what Juliet said.

"And those noodles only two people have eaten them which are you and me I earlier told you cooking is her love language. And she expresses her emotions through food."

I couldn't understand what was happening I saw Connor sitting on the sofa without a clue what was happening.

I was not able to believe what Juliet said but I also do remember what she said when she was drunk, maybe she does like me.

Well, a drunk man's words are fibre man's thought.

"Leo go ask her on a date, I can promise you I have never seen Sav looking happy because of a person, she hides her pain and I know what Maya did, so, please go give it a shot," Juliet said.

Juliet's words settled in my brain and I decided finally to ask her on a date. I can't wait long for it now.

And if you don't know what zinged means it's a term used in the movie to describe the feeling of love at first sight for monsters.

I hope you guys like the chapter.

Enjoy reading lovelies💕💕.

_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_