First test

Chapter 22: First test

~Adam's POV~

I ran from John. Because all of the sudden he started yelling at me. I mean, he seems like a nice guy but he kept saying I wasn't going to right way when I can clearly see Ty's scent trail and he can't.

He was catching up to me fairly quickly. I ignored John and focused on Ty. The trail looks like it just goes forward from here.

I look behind me and I don't see John. I sigh in relief and look forward and I run into John. I got knocked off balance and I fell over. "Come on Adam. Ty's this way." He grabbed my wrist roughly and pulled me to the right. I tried to yank my arm away but he didn't let me.

I reached forwards and bit his hands with my sharp canines. He yanked his hand away and it gave me enough time to run away from him. I ran back to the correct way to Ty. He glared at me and then ran the way he was about to pull me towards.

I huffed and ran the way I know Ty is. I follow the trail almost getting hit by a couple car along the way when I cross a street.

I finally make it to a building. Ty's scent is coming from inside. I walked inside and all the lights were off. The only light was from a window here and there.

When you first walk in you walk into a giant room that has three doors at the back wall. I jog over to one and open the door. What I see what three different doors.

I sighed sadly knowing I would never find Ty in this giant place. I let out a loud howl. Like a wolf would when he's lost him mate or searching for em. I plopped down on the ground, cross legged. My ears narrowed.

Then I heard something. It sounded like a cat. A sad meow. Ty. I howled again and waited for a response. A meow was soon heard. A smile spread across my face as I ran into the door on the right, where the meow came from.

I let out another howl and it came from the door in the middle. I ran through that door and I ran into what seemed like a ball room. The floor was checkered and the walls had vines running up them and the ceiling had a giant chandelier hanging down.

I slowly walked towards the center of the room. I heard a cracking noise and looked above me to see the chandelier falling to the ground. I ran out of the way but tripped in the process. The chandelier slammed to the ground and the glass spread everywhere. I felt a pain in my leg and I looked down, seeing that I had a piece of glass in my leg. I pulled it out and stood up.

A meow echoed through the room. I ran towards a door and reached for the handle. But before my hand even touched it. A knife was flung at the door. I turned back and didn't see anyone. I quickly opened to door and slammed it closed.

I let out a heavy breath and made my way towards the meowing. I took a deep breath in and let it out, opening the door. It was a dark room with a light in the center and a chair with a person tied up in it.

It was meowing louder and sadly. I ran over to him "Ty?" I asked. He stopped making noises and looked at me. "A-Adam?" He asked, a smile spreading across his tear stained face.

I grabbed his chin and kissed his lips. He kissed back immediately. "I love you Ty." I mumbled against his lips "I love you too Adam." He said happily. We looked into each other's eyes and pressed our foreheads together.

"Ok. Let's get you untied." I said and undid the two rope around his chest, three ropes around his legs and two around each arm.

Immediately when I got him untied, he jumped into my arms "you came Adam." He said happily "oh course baby." I hugged his tightly and protectively.