Hello, my name is John

Chapter 43: Hello, my name is John

~Adam's POV~

Ty pulled back and wrapped his arms around my torso, burying his head into my chest "you ok sweetie?" I asked, petting his head "you've been ignoring me for 2 weeks." I said, he looked up at me "it's not fun when you're being teased or ignored." Ty said "is this revenge for ignoring you?" I asked "yup!" He chirped and dragged me to the bed.

He removed my shirt and pushed me down and crawled on top of me, laying his chin on my chest. I cupped his face with my hands and kissed his forehead "are you okay?" Ty asked, grabbing my hand that had the bandages around it "ya, I just cut my hand while recording." I said.

"You're so careless." He giggled, my hands ran down his sides and rested on his ass. I gave it a small squeeze and he let out a surprised meow, turning his head towards my hands but not moving them.

He laid his head on my chest again and started purring. He moved up and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck, moving his hands under my head, playing with my hair "I love you so much Adam." Ty said "I love you too Ty, forever." I said softly.

Ty's tail was swinging back and forth in the air "so am I back to being your pillow?" I asked "ya." He said against my neck. I smiled and sighed happily. Just leaning back and enjoying the moment.

~Brice's POV~(FINALLY SOUL)

I was laying on the couch with my eyes closed. My tail was hanging off the side of the couch, curling sometimes.

I heard a loud meow next to me. I opened my eyes and looked over, Seto was kneeling down with his tail swinging behind him "hi." I said drowsily, he pawed at my cheek and meowed.

I sat up and pulled him onto my lap. He curled into me and started purring. I rubbed his head and played with his ears, biting them once in a while.

He looked up at me with soft eyes, purring with his mouth slightly opened. I softly smiled and pressed my lips against his. He kissed back with just as much passion. I bit his bottom lip and pulled back. Letting it flop back in place.

I did that a couple times then pressed my lips against him and slipped my tongue in his mouth. He moaned and put his hands behind my head, deepening the kiss.

We pulled back, purring and faces flush, me smirked. A string of saliva connecting our lips. We wiped out mouths and I kissed Seto's.

"Hey doods!" Mitch yelled as he barges in with Jerome behind him "hey Mitch." I said, a little unamused that he ruined my moment with Seto "do you always let yourself in?" I asked "yup, can we come in dood?" He asked "ya." He walks inside and closes the door behind Jerome.

They sit on the couch in front of us, Mitch putting an arm around Jerome "do you guys like interrupting people?" I asked. Jerome points to Mitch and Mitch just smirks "yup, were you two having a moment?" He mocked, I hissed and he chuckled.

I heard a knock at the door and I got up. A man in his 40'd stood at the door. "Hello, my name is John. I'm Ty's father, do you know where he is?" The man said.

~Ty's POV~

I rubbed my head into Adam's chest, purring constantly. I really missed doing things like this. I don't know how I pulled off this while plan without busting.

"I love you." Adam said "I love you, I love you, I love you." Adam repeated. "I love you too babe." I said, leaning up and pressing my lips against him. He kissed back and brought me closer, if possibly.

Adam's phone went off in his pocket and we pulled back. Adam got out his phone and read the text out loud "'we need you back at the office, we forgot to record pirates.' It's from Jin." Adam said, I let out a sad meow and curled into him "no, please stay with me." I begged "I'm sorry baby, but this is my job." He said petting me "ok." I mumbled and got off him.

"Hey," he called and grabbed my hand "when you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers and remember that's when mine for perfectly." He said and intertwined our fingers. I looked up at him and smiled. He returned it and gave me a short kiss "I'll be back soon, just go sleep and when you wake up, I'll be right next to you, holding you in my arms." Adam said "ok, bye Adam. I love you." I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a hug "I love you too baby, bye." Adam got up and walked out of the bedroom, grabbing his shirt and slipping it on.

I heard the front door open and close. I got up and walked downstairs, the dogs sill by the door. When they saw me, they pawed over to me. I patted them on the head and walked over to the couch. They followed me over and jumped Dakota jumped up next to me and laid down on my stomach. Bear jumped up and sat down next to me, Alex laid down in front of us.

I leaned down and rested my head on Bear's side. I got comfortable and closed my eyes. Adam will be gone for about 2 more hours, 3 at the most.

I yawned and felt myself getting drowsy. Well Adam did tell me to sleep. I relaxed and felt myself slipping into darkness.

~Adam's POV~

"Why did that take longer than usually?" I asked as we walk out of the office "probably because you yawned after almost every sentence." Jin said "ya, sorry, it's 2 am and I'm tired." I apologized "it's ok, bye Adam." Jin waves and got in his car. I got in mine and drove out.

I tried my best not to fall asleep, there were close calls here and there but somehow I made it home alive.

I walked in the front door and all three dogs looked up at me to see if I was an intruder "it's just me guys." I said and Alex and Dakota came over to me, wagging their tails. Bear stayed where he is because Ty was asleep against him.

I walked into the kitchen and filled the dogs bowls with food and water. I grabbed three milk bones from the box and gave them one each.

I picked up Ty and gave Bear his bone and he got up and walked to his food. I lazily walked up the stairs. My feet smacking into the ground with every step.

I walked into our bedroom and shut the door. I laid Ty down and changed him out of the outfit and put his boxers on him. I took my shirt and pants off, getting in bed with him. I wrapped my arms around him and he cuddled into me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep instantly.