Brice

Chapter 17: Brice

~Ty's POV~

I woke up in Adam's arms. I yawned (annnnddd I yawned) and got out of his grip. I walked into the bathroom and stripped my clothes off. I hopped in the shower once the water was warm.

I washed half my body before I fell arms around my waist "morning." Adam said sleepily and yawned (and again) placing his head on my back "did you just wake up?" I asked, he nodded. I sighed. I turned around and gave him a loving kiss in the lips.

I reached my hand up and placed it on his wet dog ears. Adam eyed my arm. I giggled and kissed him cheek "I love you Adam." "I love you too Ty."

"So what do you wanna do today?" Adam asked "well, we haven't been to school in like a week so, ya." He rolled his eyes "with all the fights between Nekos and Inus plus our couple life, I think we're fine." He kissed my cheek and grabbed the shampoo. He put some in his hand and ran his finger through my hair. I purred at his actions. He chuckled and rinsed my hair and then grabbed the conditioner and put some in my hair. Straying his fingers through.

He began to wash the other half of my body. Aka, the upper part. He grabbed the soap and and move it up and down my chest and stomach. Washing my arms and moving it behind me and washing my back and my neck. He put me under the water to rinse the soap off me.

"You treat me like a irresponsible child." I giggled "well, because you are a irresponsible kitty." He laughed and i rolled my eyes. "You're irresponsible yourself." I mumbled "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you, please repeat your statement." Adam said grinning and holding his hand up to his ear.

I playfully hissed at him and got out of the shower "hey!" Adam said and got out with me "I already took my shower. You need to take yours." I pushed his back a little to hard and he fell and I heard a loud thump and Adam groan in pain "oh my notch! Adam I didn't-" he cut me off by flipping us around so he was on top. He smirked at me and pressed his lips against mine. He kissed down my jaw and to my neck. I moaned and purred as he nipped at my sweet spot. "You sly bastard." I told him once he stopped. "I know but you love me." He kissed me once more and got up, offering a hand to me. I took it and he pulled me up.

"Thanks." I said, he kissed my cheek in response. We both dried off and walked back into our room with damp towels around our waist. Adam put him boxers and pants on, I did the same. I finished buckling my belt and I looked at Adam who was still doing his. I glanced at his back and saw a giant bruise running from his right shoulder to his left hip. He actually did get hurt. I walked behind him and placed my hand on his back, he looked over his shoulder at me "sorry Adam." I said, flattening my ears "it's ok babe, I'm fine, promise." I traced his bruise with my finger and I couldn't help but feel guilty.

"Baby, really, it's fine." He turned around and wrapped his arms around my waist, I nodded and leaned my head on his chest. He kissed my head and ran his fingers through my hair

We shared one more kiss and pulled back. We slipped out shirts on and went downstairs, hand in hand. We expected to see to see Mitch, Jerome, and Seto just sitting on the couch. Talking, watching TV, maybe even eating, but we walked in on something why different.

"I'm trying to protect you!" I heard Brice scream, why was Brice here? "They aren't bad people, give them a chance!" I heard Seto yelled. Uh oh. Me and Adam looked at each other and then ran down the rest of the steps. Brice turned towards us "of great, my best friend is dating a filthy mutt." Brice hissed "hey! What the hell has gotten into you Brice?!" I hissed back "my best friend and my boyfriend hanging out with these creatures!!" He yelled.

I hissed and he hissed back "stop stop stop, I never wanted this to happen." Seto stepped between me and Brice. "Is my best friend a traitor?" Brice hissed "is my best friend a jackass?" I hissed back "babe, calm down." Adam told me. "Aww, is Ty's mutt trying to stop him? How cute." He gaged sickly and I snapped. I ran at him and jumped on him. I hissed and scratched his cheek. He hissed and pushed me off him.