Finally back

Chapter 23: Finally back

~Adam's POV~

I groaned as I pushed myself up. I looked around seeing I was in mine and Ty's house. I heard purring below me so I looked down to see Ty. My Ty. Sleeping peacefully. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

I stretch my arms and my legs up. I pulled Ty closed to my chest. I turned on the tv. I didn't even care about what was on. I sighed happily and laid my head on Ty's.
I'm not even gonna ask how I got here.

"A...dam." Ty says. I look down at him. His eyes were still closed "a..dam." Is he sleep talking? "Don't...die." He's dreaming about me.

He groans and opens him eyes. He looked up to meet mine. A smiled appeared on his lips "Adam." He said "yes Ty." I said, placing my hand on his cheek. A smile spreads across his face "I love you Adam." He placed him hand on mine "I love you too Ty." I said and placed my lips on his.

He kissed back. I licked his bottom lip and he parted his mouth. My tongue slipped in and searched his mouth. I sucked on his tongue causing him to moan in my mouth.

We pulled back and I looked at him closely. He looked beautiful. He's so perfect in every way. "You're beautiful." I told him. He blushed and looked away. I chucked and kissed his red face. "You're so cute." I said and gazed into his Crimson eyes.

He leaned into my chest and just laid there. I wrapped my arms around him and sat up. Bringing him to sit on my lap. I never thought Ty could get more adorable. I smiled and kissed his head.

I looked down and saw that his pant leg was bloody. "Ty? What happened?" I asked running my finger gently over his wound. "Zach." He places his head in the crook of my neck. "Let's go fix that up." I said "no. Adam I'm fine." He stood up "doesn't matter. I'm helping you." He sighed and i stood up and picked up Ty.

I walked upstairs and into our room. I placed Ty on the bed. "Take your pants off. I'll get the first aid kit." He nodded and started jiggling with his belt. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a towel and wetted it. I grabbed the first aid kit and walked down info our bed room. Ty was sitting on the bed with a red face and no pants. I chuckled and walked in front of his and looked at his leg. It was very deep. About two inches deep. And an inch wide. I placed the wet towel and wiped off the dried blood, causing it to start bleeding again. "This is gonna sting." I warned. He nodded and whined as I disinfected it.

I placed some kind of cloth like material on his wound and wrapped it tightly in gauze. He flopped down and I hovered over him. I kissed his neck and he moaned. I smiled and places my head in Ty's neck "I love you Ty." I said and kissed his neck again "I love your too Adam." He purred. "I love it when you purr. It's so cute." I said.

He turned us on our sides and he nestled into me. "Your so warm Adam." He smiled "heh." I chuckled. He leaned up and licked my cheek softly. He placed him head back in my chest and started purring. I reached my hand up and pet his head.

Ty looked adorable. "Adam?" Ty asked "yes Ty?" I look down at him "thank you for saving me." He says "I will always save you when you are in danger." I said. He smiled and cuddles into me "I love you Adam." Ty said yawning "I love you too baby." I said.

He closes his eyes and falls asleep instantly. I look down at the sleeping Ty on my chest. I smile because I finally have my kitty back. I kiss his head and close my eyes. I fall asleep with Ty still in my arms.

~morning~

I woke up and looked beside me and I didn't see Ty. My eye widen and I shot up "Ty?" I asked. I suddenly fell backwards by a happy Ty pouncing on me. But he was wearing the maids outfit I got him. "Good morning Adam~" Ty purrs "good morning kitty." I move his bangs out of his face and lean up, kissing his forehead.

"You look good Ty." I winked at him "thanks Adam." He said happily. His tail slightly swinging behind him. I lean up and he sits on my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck. "Your kinky today." I told him. He blushed a deep red. "Well, you've been stressing a lot about me and I know you like it when I dress like this." Ty said. "I do." I smirked.

I picked him up and walked out of our room and downstairs. I laid on the couch with him on top of me. I run my hands down his waist and rest then on his ass. Ty giggled and looked up at me, he leans up and kisses my cheek. "Could you may me some coffee babe?" I asked "why can't you?" "Because I get to look at your ass while you walk away." I smirked while he blushed a deep red. "S-Sure." He stuttered and got off me. I watched his half covered ass as he walked away.

I heard the noise of the machine as he made my coffee. I slowly got up and made my way to the kitchen. I saw that Ty's back was turned to me. I walked behind him and placed my hands on his hips. He jumped a little and looked behind him "you scared me." He said and kissed my cheek. I chuckled.

I watched as he worked. I laid my head on his shoulder. "I love you Ty." I kissed his neck "I love you too Adam." He slightly tilted his head onto mine. He turns around and hands me a cup of coffee. I take it and kiss him as a thank you. He smiles and grabs another cup for him.

We walk back to the couch. I sit down and Ty cuddles into me. I take a sip of my coffee and wow, Ty makes the best coffee. "The coffee taste amazing baby." I kiss his temple "thanks." He giggles.

"So what do you want to do today?" I ask "what? You don't just want me walking around in this dress all day?" He pouted cutely. I chuckled "I would love to if I could but we actually have to do something." I said. His ears narrowed like he didn't wanna get up and go somewhere.

"So we really have to get up?" He whined. "Not if you don't want to
baby." He smiled at that and his ears perked up "I just wanna stay home today. I don't wanna leave this house or the comfort of your arms." He smiled snuggling into my arms "hey," I chuckled "watch the coffee, you're gonna spill it on yourself." I said

He looked up at me with an adorable smile and purred "you're so damn cute." I placed a hand on his head, between his ears. I scratched his head and he purred.

I grabbed his tail and stoked it. He tried to hiss but if came out as a moan. He looked up at me with his Crimson eyes. He got on his knees and placed his hands on my shoulders. It so cute how much he resembles a cat. His ears twitched. I placed my hand on his ass and he blushed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok so who wants me write smut. I can if you peeps want me to. I don't have to. I left off at a play where smut can began or something else. So it's your peeps choice. Sooo

Smut.
Yay or nay

~Soul