Trying to recover

Chapter 18: Trying to recover

~Seto's POV~

I woke up to the morning rays of the sun shining in my face, I much have fallen asleep. I look up and saw Brice sleeping with his good arm around me. I sigh at the memory of the fight. I mentally punched myself because all I did was watch. Watch my boyfriend and two best friends fight and I didn't do anything "are you still beating yourself up over the fight?" Brice asked "oh, didn't realize you were awake, do you need anything, I can change your bandage if you need me too." He chuckled and placed a hand on mine "babe, I'm fine, promise I am." He said and kissed my cheek, I nodded and leaned back down on him chest. I heard a knock at the door. "Breakfast/lunch is ready." Jerome said.

"Come on Brice, let's go eat." I said and swung my legs over the bed "will the Inus be there." He slightly hissed. I sighed and brought his face closer to mine. I kissed his lips and he kissed back.

We pulled back and I looked at him "please try and get along with them, please." I begged. He sighed "fine. I'll try. But only for you. You're lucky your cute." He said. My ears perked up and I jumped out of bed. Brice stood up and walked with me downstairs.

We saw everyone else downstairs eating. They glanced up at us. Everyone wasn't covering their ears or hiding their tails. I heard Brice slightly hiss and i softly nudged him. I walked along and sat down beside Mitch "Brice, come sit." I said. Brice walked over and sat next to me "Brice, can we get you anything to drink?" Mitch asked "water will be fine." Brice said not making eye contact.

Mitch got up and walked into the kitchen, Ty nudged Adam and Adam sighed. "Brice. Im sorry for hurting you yesterday." Adam said like he was a kid who was just given a new script for a play "it's fine. I'm sorry for hurting you Ty." Brice said, still looking away "it's ok Brice. Did I hurt you? If I did I'm sorry." Brice shook his head. "No. You didn't hurt me." He said "oh, then I really am weak. No wonder Chain bullies me." Ty said, pulling him ears down "your not weak Ty! 'Chain' is just a ass who laughs at other people's pain!" Brice practically yelled and looked at Ty. Adam wrapped a arm around Ty and kissed his head.

Brice faked gaged and Adam glared at him. "Doggy. I'm not hungry." Ty said and leaned into Adam's arms "ok. Does my kitty want to stay here and wait or go upstairs and wait." Adam cooed into Ty ear "I'll just wait here go you. Put I want to be in your arms while I'm waiting." Ty snuggled his back into Adam's chest.

"Oh that is gross!" Brice said looking at Ty and Adam. "What is Brice?" Adam asked glaring. I just realized Jerome had gone into the kitchen with Mitch.

Brice and Adam stood up, hissing and growling at each other. Me and Ty looked at each other worriedly. "Brice. Calm down." I said grabbing Brice's hand "Adam please, you both injured. We don't need to make it worse." Ty said "why don't i rip that damn arm off instead." Adam growled "try me. I can still beat you with one hand." Brice hissed "are you challenging me cat?!" Adam slammed his fist down on the table "maybe I am mutt!" Brice yelled.

"Brice please." "Adam stop." Me and Ty said. I grabbed Brice's hand and tried pulling him down to sit down again. He slowly sat down, not taking his gaze off Adam "come on Adam." Ty stood up and intertwined their fingers. He walked away from the table and upstairs with Adam.

Brice huffed, Mitch and Jerome came out of the kitchen and walked upstairs "Seto, we'll be upstairs." Jerome said and I nodded. They left upstairs, leaving me and Brice alone.

I grabbed Brice's hand and brung him to the couch. He sat down and I sat on his lap. I leaned my head on his chest and he wrapped his good arm around my waist. "Why can't you get along with Adam, Mitch or Jerome?" I asked. He sighed.