Bad news

Chapter 20: Bad news

~Ty's POV~

I woke up to coldness around me. For some reason I was expecting Adam to wrap his warm arms around me. I sighed when I realized that I was still at my dads. I got up and took a shower then got dressed.

I walked downstairs and my dad was drinking coffee on the couch "hello son." He smiled up at me "hey dad, I'm going to go to Adam's." I said "why are you going to Adam's, you said that you didn't want to talk to him last night." He said "I know but I was just anger and sad. I just needed to calm down." I said "you should have said because Adam came by last night when you went up to your room, he asked if you were here and I said no because that's what you said to say." My dad said. "Oh ok." I sighed.

"Well, I'll see you later dad." I said and walked towards the door "bye Tyler." I closed the door and walked out into the summer air. I breathed in and out. I walked down the porch and onto the side walk.

"Hello Tyler." One of my old neighbors said to me. She was about 63 and her husband died about 2 years ago. "Hello." I waved and stopped in front of her house where she was watering her plants "we haven't talked in a while how has it been?" Her asked, pausing what she was doing "I'm gonna go back to my house." I said "I thought that was your house." She pointed to my dads house "I use to live there. I moved in with my boyfriend." She knew I was gay. She was actually my godmother.

"Well, I'm happy you found someone Tyler." She smiled at me "I would love to meet him one day." She said "I might stop by one day, anyways, I gotta go. See you later godmother." I waved "good bye Tyler." She waved and I ran down my neighborhood.

I stopped in front of Adam's house. I walked up to the door and opened it. "Hello? Adam?" I called through the house. He wasn't home. I sighed and walked inside. I looked around in case he left a note but he didn't.

"Hello Tyler." A voice said. I turned around but my vision goes black and I can no longer see.

~Adam's POV~

I sigh and sit down on a park bench. I'm pretty sure I searched this whole city, twice "I miss you Ty, where are you?" I started to cry. I tried so hard to keep the tears back but they kept falling. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up to see Brice, but I didn't see Seto.

"Hey buddy, how are you holding up?" He asked "not good, I feel like I've flipped this town upside down but I can't even find Ty." I said, Brice sits beside me on the bench "don't worry, we'll find Ty." He gives me a friendly smile "thanks, Brice." I said.

"Awwwwee, you two are finally getting along." We look up and see Seto. "Hey Seto." I say "hey Adam." He waves at me. "Adam, we will find Ty, and I think I know how to find him." Seto says "how?!" I asked, standing up.

"Well, dogs have good noses, ever dog should know the scent of there mate, which means you should know Ty's scent by heart. Once you pick up his scent, we can track him, we just have to hurry before it starts raining." I look up to see dark clouds covering the sky. "Ya. Your right." I said.

(Don't know if any of that is true but we are just gonna say it is)

I shakily stand up "do you know Ty's scent already or do you need something to help you?" Seto asked "help?" I have him a confused look "like Ty's shirt and a jacket he had used." "Ok, let's go to my house." I said, they nodded and Brice stood up.

We walk to my house in silence. When we got there, the lights were on. 'I'm pretty sure I turned them off' I told myself. I flipped the lights on and I saw a note on the ground. I picked it up and read it.

'Always braking his heart, maybe his better off with me. If you are reading this, he was at your house at exactly 9:23, I took him from here at 9:24.