Familiar faces

Chapter 48: Familiar faces

~Adam's POV~

I yawned as I woke up, Ty was looking up at me "morning." He said softly and silently "hey." My morning voice still groggy. I kissed his head and sat up. Ty crawled into my lap and hovered over it, acting like a cat again. He rubbed his tail against my cheek as he pawed back and forth on my lap.

I scratched down his back and up his tail. I rubbed behind his ears and he purred, his eyes closed. He kept rubbing his head into my cheek and then dragging his tail across it.

I grabbed Ty's tail and pulled it. He yipped and yanked it back. I laughed and he hissed at me "you fucker." He said and reached behind me, grabbing my tail and yanking it. I let out a loud bark "not so fun now is it." Ty mocked "it's cute when I do it to you, not the other way around." I said with a sigh.

Ty crossed his arms and huffed. I stood up and picked Ty up, flinging him over my shoulder "Adam you bastard! Put me down!" He yelled banging his fist into my back, not even hurting me.

I walked downstairs and the dogs greeted us with wagging tails like always. I put Ty on the couch and got the dogs some food and water. I made two sandwiches for me and Ty. His had fish in it and mine had chicken.

I walked back to the couch with the two plates and Ty's head was poking above the couch, him looked at me. I laughed and handed him his plate. I sat next to him and started eating my sandwich.

I was finished about a minute or two before Ty. He got up and took the dishes to the kitchen. I stretched and laid myself like a starfish on the couch. I let out a grunt as Ty laid on me.

"Ok babe, let's get ready for our date." Ty said. I nodded and Ty got off me. He grabbed my hand and we ran upstairs and into our room.

He got out some nice but causal clothes. I got my black pants and jacket with a red shirt and my black hat with a white stripe.

I quickly changed and I turned to Ty. He was wearing gray skinny jeans, a white shirt and he put his neon green hoodie on. He walked into the bathroom to, I guess, brush his hair. I followed him and he grabbed his hair brush off the sink.

He quickly brush down his fluff hair and I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his head. He smiled at me in the mirror and walked out. I followed him downstairs and to the door "so how do i look?" Ty asked "baby you're beautiful." I said and ruffled his hair and he pulled back and fixed his hair, causing me to chuckle.

I opened the door and saw two familiar people at the door "dad." I growled, his hands were in handcuffs behind him and to his side was his brother, also my uncle "uncle Notch, what are you doing here?" I asked "hello dear boy, I'm just saying that no matter how hard you try, you can not kill a god so here Herobrine is." He said and my father growled "what are you going to do with him?" I asked "well, he's going to be a prisoner in the Aether." He said.

"Oh, well it's great to see you after so long uncle Notch." I said "you too, you've grown so much." He smiled at me "and whose this?" He asked, looking at Ty who was just watching this "this is my fiancé, Tyler or Ty." I said "and Ty, this is my uncle, Notch." I said "hello Tyler." Notch said and shook Ty's hand "you too Mr. Notch." He smiled "well, I should be going, it was nice meeting you Tyler." He said and disappeared along with my father.

"Well that was something." Ty said "ya, now, let's get back to our date. Do you wanna drive or walk?" I asked "let's walk, it's a nice day today." Ty said and I nodded. I grabbed his hand and closed the door. We walked onto the sidewalk and he stepped closer to me, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Mommy, can we get some ice cream?!" I heard a little kid say excitedly "no, you've had enough sugar." His mother said. Ty giggled at the two and looked at me "can we get ice cream?" He asked like a child, I rolled my eyes and nudged him. He giggled and leaned up to kiss my cheek.

"Hey mister, do you like ice cream?" The child came up to Ty and asked. We stopped and Ty smiled "ya, but this loser won't let me get any." He pouted in my direction and I rolled my eyes again "ya, my mommy won't let me have any either." He said "but you look like you can do whatever you want, what is it like to do that?" He asked "well kid, you wanna stay a kid as long as you can because you're childhood goes by in the blind of an eye." Ty said.

"What do you say the best thing about being older is?" The kid asked. Ty look up at me and smiled "love." He said and looked back at the kid "love? Do you have anyone you love?" He asked "ya, this is my boyfriend." He motioned towards me "hello Mr." The kid waved towards me and looked up at me "wow, you're tall." He said, I chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Alexander! Get back here! I'm so sorry." The mother came over to us and grabbed the little boys hand "no, it's alright, he's really cute." Ty said "Alexander, don't run off like that." His mother snapped "I'm sorry mommy." He said. I looked over at Ty and he was looked down, on the edge of tears "is something wrong sir." The women asked "no it's nothing, it's just, I lost my mother no to long ago and just seeing you and your son reminds me of her." Ty said and the women just walked up to him and hugged him. He accepted the hug and hugged back.

She pulled back and looked at Ty "I know how it feel but you're still young." Her said "it will get better, I promise." She said and smiled softly "thank you Mrs." Ty said and grabbed my hand "by the way, you guys are an adorable couple." She said "thank you." I said "I have a wife of mine back at home." She said "really, that's cool, what's she like?" I asked "she's very beautiful and smart." The women said "now, Alexander, we should be going, your mother is making lunch." She said "bye, nice meeting you." The women waved and walked away with her son.

"Come on Ty." I said and we walked across the street "do you even know where we're going?" Ty asked "trust me babe." I said and we walked past a park. It was coming close to fall so the leaves were starting to change color.

"Adam! Adam!" I heard someone calling my name "please no." I turned around and saw Rose running up to us in her normal slutty outfits. A small, tight dress, red high heels to match and red lipstick and way to much makeup "what do you want Rose?" I said annoyed "I was just walked by and I saw you and was wondering if you wanted to go on a date?" She asked "no, I'm already on a date with someone who is actually beautiful and isn't slutty." I said "who, I don't see anyone." He looked around, avoiding Ty's eyes.

"Rose?" I asked and she looked at me "did you fall from heaven, cause you look like Satan." I said and Ty giggled. She huffed and raised her hand to hit me, or Ty but I grabbed her hand and bent it back "now, Rose, if I were you, I'd leave us allow." I growled and she said leaning back so I wouldn't brake her hand "ok, ok, just stop, you're hurting me." She whined and I pushed her away.

She tripped over her heels and fell into some mud "ugh! How dare you!" She yelled and I shrugged "Ty, let's go." I kissed his lips and we left the scene.

"Do you really think I'm beautiful?" Ty asked "the most beautiful person ever." I said and kissed the side of his head "now, about the date, is the office going to be mad you did this?" He asked "yup, but you're worth it." I chuckled and he sighed "you idiot." I stopped us and pulled him into my chest "whatever." I said, putting my finger under his chin and kissing him on the lips.