36

zakiya✨

zakiya✨

"zarek..." i said shaking him and his eyes slowly opened.

"get up or you gonna be late for school." i said and he rolled his eyes turning the other way.

"look i know y'all still not on good terms but come on zarek you can't be skipping on school mane you've been going good lately." i said and he slowly sat up.

"if i'm not downstairs in 15 minutes that means i've fallen back asleep." he mumbled and i just shook my head before walking out his room.

i went downstairs and sat on the couch and got on my phone,"amory!" i semi-yelled in the phone.

"why you hollering so early in the morning?" he asked while mugging the screen.

"why not?" i said and he smacked his lips.

"okay.." he mumbled sitting the phone down.

"amory wanna do me a favor??" he picked up the phone again and i saw he had some clothes on his shoulder.

"like??"

"unblock my brother." i said while smiling and he hung up.

"see when i try and help it's a problem..." i mumbled getting ready to text him.

-come onnnn yk my brother fw you fr ☹️ nigga been sad as hell without you

amory: immediately no

-amory
read 7:15am
-negro i know you ain't tryna leave me on read
read 7:16am
-AMORY!!!
not delivered!

my jaw dropped,"i know not..." i said and zarek came down the steps.

"can we go and get sumn to eat first??" he asked and his voice sounded hoarse.

"zarek...you still been crying at night?" i asked and he shrugged.

nigga been crying a good few nights in the row.

"yeah we can what you want??" i asked throwing his keys to him.

"whatever we see first.." he mumbled scratching his neck.

ꕥꕥꕥ

we still had spare time before our first class started so we was chilling in the cafeteria,"so...you and zoey having a baby??" some random came and asked zarek who rolled his eyes.

"mane shawty get the fuck on, that bitch fuckin delusional." i said and she looked me up and down.

"bitch if you wanna fight we can right here and now." i said getting up and tyler pulled me into his lap.

"chill out..." he mumbled in my ear.

the girl walked away,"yo ass stay ready to rumble." elijah said making me hum in response.

my eyes scanned the area and i saw amory and he saw me too, i smiled at him and he slowly made his way towards us.  he grabbed an extra chair and sat it at the end of the table.