(once again use imagination 💀)

"this bitch is fuckin crazy.." i mumbled looking at the post.

" i mumbled looking at the post

swipe

@zoeyluvsforever and always my baby🤧he know this 4L, better luck next time sweetie🙂can't wait for us to welcome our baby in this world 💙29

@zoeyluvs
forever and always my baby🤧he know this 4L, better luck next time sweetie🙂can't wait for us to welcome our baby in this world 💙
29.8k likes
16k comments

"this bitch done lost her damn mind.." i said scrolling through the comments.

and of course everybody buying this shit, "mane we can try and clear this shit up cause literally all you been doing is hanging wit us and amory..." tyler said and i just sighed cause i knew amory was finna see it sooner or later.

plus plenty of people was being messy and @ him..."ZAREK THIS BITCH IS FUCKIN INSANE!" zakiya said bussing in my room.

"you telling me that? oh my damn.." i said getting up and knocked on the bathroom door.

"amory!!" i tried to open the door but it was locked.

"amory bruh that shit is old, and i ain't even been around her while she's pregnant for her to even take that picture bro please..." i said twisting the door knob no use.

"sooo...i got permission to beat her ass now or later??" zakiya asked and i cut my eyes at her.

"she pregnant that would get you in trouble dumbass." i said going into my nightstand and looked for something to pick the lock with.

"welllll that seed in her ain't my blood so i don't care- here." she handed me a bobby pin.

i used it and messed with the lock until the door finally opened,"amory-"

he was leaning against the wall staring at me and a few tears down his face,"i swear-"

"it's fine...i should've known this shit wasn't gonna last long, nothing good ever does..." he said walking around me but i grabbed his hand.

"amory i promise you i ain't been messing wit that girl-"

"then why she feel comfortable enough to post that!? do you know how dumb this makes me look? oHhh the gay dude messing wit a boy who has a girlfriend and baby on the way!" he yelled at me and wiped his face.

"it's old-"

"then you better find a way to prove it, and fuckin fast or im not doing this shit no more i can't keep going back and forth with this drama all because i'm with you zarek." he said then walked out my room.

zakiya looked at me,"so...imma yeah- you in some shit i suggest trying to call zoey..ain't like she gonna help you but try-"

"just get out zakiya..." i said running my hand down my face.

"get out- im tryna help you."

"zakiya bruh just get the fuck out damn." she rolled her eyes and walked out my room slamming the door then opened it again.

"that's what he should've done when he left the fockin room." zakiya said then closed my door.

i sat on my bed and stared down at my phone screen,"i gotta get this shit figured out..." i mumbled as i started swiping through my screen.

i went back to her comment section to try and see if i could connect any pieces or find ways to prove i ain't been with this bitch at all lately.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"zarek..." i heard my mom say and she turned on my lights.

"ma'am.." i said barely above a whisper and she slowly pulled my sheets back.

"you been crying?" she asked and i shook my head no making her tilt her head to the side.

"mane i fucked up..." i mumbled.

"how??" she asked and sat on the edge of the bed and started rubbing my back.

"because zoey ass wanna be fuckin delusional and post picture of us and somebody hand on her baby bump now people thinking it's me and i'm pretty sure amory think it's me and he's upset wit me and he done blocked me on everything." i quickly ranted and she wiped my face.

i ain't even know i was crying,"it's gonna be okay, i'm sure you can find sumn to prove it." she said.

"i'm trying..." i mumbled pulling the cover back over my head.

"unt unt boy get up." she said and i groaned.

"for whattt- he don't want me no mo, that nigga is like my fuckin drug i can't function correctly without him." i said and she sighed before getting up.

"you know we here if you need us zarek foreal..."