None of us spoke for a few seconds until Mina opened her mouth.

"Have you ever been afraid of Titans, (Y/n)? I would say everyone would be terrified at them like... like how I did back then." Mina said as Marco and I silently listened to her.

"I couldn't move after you saved me and just screamed when the Titan charged at us. But... then you pushed me away and let that Titan grab you instead of me." Mina said, gripping the light tighter.

"When we saw you emerge from that Titan, alive and breathing, I've never been so thankful in my life that you're alive. I looked up to you ever since then. You were so cool and brave... how were you able to do something like that?" Mina asked and looked at me.

I swallowed the lump down my throat and took a deep breath, "I don't really know... my body just moved on it's own and I... I did told you that I'll save you guys but unfortunately, not everyone can be saved."

"I want to let you guys out of this cage and be free outside those walls, be happy and free without worrying that Titan will block your way, keeping you from the freedom you people deserve." I said and slowly widened my eyes.

"Yeah..." I muttered and smiled, "I know it's weird, but whenever it comes on taking your freedom back, I feel like I can do whatever I want to achieve that."

"Like that's my reason to live. Is it weird?" I nervously grinned and looked at the two.

Marco smiled and shook his head, "No, I think it's inspiring."

"Look, your hand stopped trembling." Mina pointed out and I looked down at my hand.

I unconsciously let go of my hand earlier when I was talking and now my hand is not trembling.

I smiled and looked at them with a chuckle, "Thank you. I guess I just need to talk to someone to calm my nerves down."

"Anytime." Mina grinned as Marco nodded with a smile.

"I bet you guys are excited to see the ocean, I'm sure, and I mean really sure, that by next year, we'll be looking at it with our own eyes." I told them.

"Well, the way you told us about it, you were pretty excited so we couldn't help but to be the same." Marco said and scratched his nape with a chuckle.

"I recognize this area." Mikasa spoke up, making us stop and look at her.

"I think... we came here for firewood." Mikasa said, causing my eyes to widen and look around.

I slowly recognized the area, making me look at Eren and Mikasa, who looked back at me with wide eyes.

"I can see the foot!" A soldier announced, making us look at him as the others let out a gasp.

"There's signs of a trail!" he announced before walking towards it with the others. I looked back as the trio walked towards me.

"We're... almost there." Eren slowly said and looked at us.

"I can hear the sound of the river." Mikasa said and glanced at Armin.

"We're back home..." Armin said and looked at me.

"Back to our hometown..." I said and looked forward with a worried gaze.

.
.
.
.
.

All the scouts were now on their horses as they approached Wall Maria.

"The sun is starting to rise! Be careful of hiding Titans!" Erwin warned the others as they slowly got closer to the walls.

"The operation begins now! All troops, switch to three-dimensional device!" Erwin announced as they got close to the walls.

Soldiers started to use their gears to get on top of the wall with their blades ready as their hoods still on above their heads.