Y/n s POV

I woke up in the morning and changed into a casual dress.

I checked my phone and I found a text message from Dami

" I am going to work y/nshi. I ll see you in the evening. Momma and papa will be at home since they have work in the farm. You can have some refreshing time around animals today.
Love Dami"

I smiled at the phone after reading the text and walked out of the room to join mr. And Mrs. Kim. They were in the kitchen getting ready to go to the farm.
" Good morning y/n shi. " Mrs. Kim greeted me with a warm smile as soon as she saw me walking into the kitchen.
" Good morning aunty. You look busy. Let me help you " I told her and walked to her trying to help her make stuff ready.
" No I am almost done y/n shi. Oh by the way check inside of the picnic basket there and tell me whether you like what's inside" Mrs Kim told me with an excited face and only then I saw a pretty picnic basket on the kitchen table.
I nodded slowly with a slight bow and I slowly walked toward the picnic basket.

And once I came near it, my eyes widened from the site of food which were neatly kept inside the picnic basket

And once I came near it, my eyes widened from the site of food which were neatly kept inside the picnic basket .
"Woah. What's all these aunty? These food and fruits look delicious " I said while trying to hide my excitement.
" Ha ha thats all for you y/n shi. Our food was taken to the farm in the morning by our farm boy. And please let me know if you need anything and feel yourself at home during your stay here okay?" Mrs Kim said looking at me and smiled warmly.

Time Skip

We were walking towards the farm. I was following Mr. And Mrs. Kim while carrying the picnic basket from one hand.
And just the sight of the farm made me super excited .

I have visited this farm when I was small but this time, the visit was after so long

I have visited this farm when I was small but this time, the visit was after so long. While I was enjoying the memories and the sight, Mrs. Kim turned at me handed me something.
" Y/n shi. This is a new apron. Wear this while you work. If not your cloths will get dirty. " She said.
"Thank you aunty. I ll keep the food basket in the farm house and come" saying that I bowed to Mrs Kim and trotted towards the farm house with the basket in one hand and the apron in the other.

Taehyung s POV

Bogum was sitting in the passenger seat while I drive my car. Even though he asked me to let him drive, I refused and insisted on driving myself because I needed some type of a distraction.
Yesterday I wanted to check my girl's apartment again. But since I didn't have time, I thought to go there first today morning.
So I drove first to the apartment where y/n lived and parked the car
" Will you come with me Bogum ah? If not you can stay in the car. I won't take much time " I said looking at my friend.
" No no I can't let you go alone. Let me take your there taehyung ah. All you need to do is stay strong and believe in yourself okay?" Bogum said with his caring voice and got down from the car to follow Me.
" Wait! " I suddenly heard Bogum shouting at me.
I stopped walking and looked back at him. 
" Taehyung ah. If Ms. Y/n isn't at home, she must have already gone somewhere. And don't you think she used a car or another vehicle from the taxi park to go wherever she went? So Taehyung ah. I guess we should check there first right? We can show y/n shis picture and ask them whether they have seen her? Right? " Bogum said
It really was a good idea.
" Yes sure Bogum ah. Gimme one minute I ll come soon. I feel like I need to check her apartment once more. Just in case. " I said and once Bogum nodded I ran towards the elevator.

Time Skip

After confirming the fact that y/n shi was not in her apartment we came out of the apartment complex, our car still in the parking lot.
" Taehyung ah. There is the taxi park. Come let's go check there. By the way, do you have a picture of Ms. y/n ? " Bogum shi asked me
" Ah yes yes. " I took my phone out and selected a picture of my girl from my phone where we can see her face clearly. A kinda professional one. 😂
" Can you send that picture to me. I ll start talking to the taxi drivers from that side. You can start from here Tae." Bogum suggested.
" Yes that's a good idea. " Saying that I sent her picture to Bogum s phone. Once he received it, he walked to the other end of the parking lot to look for my girl.
I also went to talk to taxi drivers with my phone in my hand.
" Good morning mister. Have you seen a girl like this? Or have you dropped her somewhere?" I asked from each taxi driver who were there in the side where we were.
" No sir. We haven't seen someone like that. Sorry " it was the only answer I got from everyone. It broke my heart. I missed my girl. I missed seeing her face. I missed her voice. I missed her so much.
Then I heard my phone vibrate and it was Bogum shi.
" Bogum ah. Is there any news about my girl? No one from this side haven't seen her " I was saying soon after I picked up the phone with a shaking voice.
" Taehyung ah. Come here. I found someone who has seen Ms. Y/n. Apparently he has dropped her in a place in Ilsan" Bogum shi was telling me. " Ilsan?" I asked back, disconnected the call and ran to find Bogum.