Death of Bonds

Narrator POV

"Subarashi? What are you doing?" Edward stood in front of the door. He looked at the poor sight of his sister raiding the room. She turned towards him.

"Ah you had to come at the wrong time. I was going to spare you." She continued to search the room. She looked up.

"Are you going to kill me or something?" Edward broke out of shock and charged toward her. Subarashi swiftly dashed to the side and knocked him over. Edward regained his balance and continued to charge. Each time, Subarashi would again dodge, but her moves became sluggish over time. He saw this as a chance and did a side jab. The dagger sliced into her body. Subarashi clenched her side.

"Tch." She took out her shiny red orb. It glowed and stashed it into her pocket.

"Y-you had it? After all this time?" He turned from surprised to disappointed to mad over and over. Subarashi is different.

"Over my times away, I learned to forget about you!!!" She charged at him leaving him defenseless to her sword. Blood left his side as she continued to jab.

"But," he struggled to gasp,"what is gonna save you..." Edward stabbed her. Straight into the heart. While coughing up blood, she stepped back.

"Remember, my Philosopher's stone?" She attempted to use it, but it kept its dull red.

"What?" The light flashed and she was gone. No traces of her were left. Subarashi's blood was no longer on the floor or on Edward.
He felt her still lingering in the air. But little did he know where she went.

-------------------------------------

Sorry if it's kinda short. Imma bad at fighting scenes unless it's really dark and demented or something like that. After I finish this story, I'm up for suggestions on what else I should write. So leave it in the comments!!