Departure

3rd POV

"Hey Ed and Al, wanna go play on the swing?" Subarashi was eager to play as soon as winter ended. The boys agreed. Soon everybody was running around enjoying themselves.

Weeks passed as the blue haired girl decided she had stayed too long. Her income had raised with all the jobs she had taken.

"I must be leaving. Bye everyone!" Subarashi waved back at Hohenheim and the rest of his family. She really appreciated his gift to her, even if he disapproved of her idea.

"I know I won't be able to persuade you to stop, but I will give you a gift so you won't die on us," Hohenheim handed the shiny, red orb to Subarashi. She immediately knew what it was. "Thank you." She responded with a hug. She soon met back up with Edward and Alphonse to play outside once again.

"Trisha, I hope she can learn to live an easier life. She's not much older than Edward. I worry about her." He rambled on. "Subarashi will be fine. She seems like a strong girl ready for anything."

"I'll make sure to come back to visit!" She waved off and left to the road. "I'll come back to help you, Hohenheim. I will protect your family while you are gone." The sun drifted downwards leaving the sky to reveal a light orange purple tinge. Subarashi look upwards and sighed. "It's seems like tonight will be nice enough to try again."