Sparring

Alphonse POV

I see that Subarashi has gotten taller. Brother is, of course, shorter than her.

"When was the last time we sparred?" Ed asked. I shrugged. These past years have gone really fast when we were traveling.

"I think 3 years ago, when I came back." She answered. Oh I remember now!

"You ready?" She stood with her hands in her pockets. She always had her hands in her pockets. Ed took out his new auto mail hand. He changed it to his blade thing. It looks really cool.

"Let's go!" They both charged at each other. Subarashi swiftly sidestepped and kicked Ed in the back. No hands? That was a weird style of fighting. Ed regained his posture and attempted to stab Subarashi. He left a gash on her arm. She took her hair and cut it off. What's she doing?

"What the hell are you doing?" Potty mouth Ed asked. Subarashi made it into a sword. A sickly yellow one. She used the flat side to knock Ed down.

"You aren't allowed to swear when I'm around. Do you understand?" She pinned him down and held the sword to his neck. Ed scoffed. She slammed her elbow into with stomach. He started to cough.

"Aren't you going a little too far, sis?" She glared at me and when back to Ed. Poor Brother.

"Haha that's when you totally got beat up by me!" Subarashi laughed at Edward. His temper started to rise.

"I didn't! I was just going easy on you." She put Ed into a headlock and made him give up.

"How about now?" Brother pouted. She laughed again

"Now let's get started. Part 2!" She challenged Edward first. I expected this since of their rivalry with each other. When did Subarashi get that tall?

"GO!" Ed charged and Sis jumped back. Again, she had her hands in her pocket. Ed's kinda arrogant. Subarashi smirked and started running towards him. I don't get this...

-----------------------------------

Edward POV

What is she doing? Does she really think she can beat me now? I'm totally better than her now.

"Tch." She jumped over me side kicked me. Ouch ouch. I got slammed into Al. OW.

"Hey brother." I'm going to kill Al later. I ran toward Subarashi and stabbed her. What? The blade went into her arm and out.

"Don't be so gullible, brother." She said under her hair. She looked up and smiled. She soon tackled me and pinned me down. She held her hand against my neck. Her nails were as sharp as a blade.

"When? What? Ho.." She just got off of me and walked off.

"Hey aren't you going to say bye to us?" I was pissed. She just beat me and then just walked off.

"I still have work, you know?" She waved off and disappeared back into the city.

"Brother. What just happened?"

"We just fought with someone who knows how to really fight."