honey, I shrunk team superflash

Start from the beginning

"Three. Eleven. Twenty-five. Three again. Bulbasaur-" Cisco almost fell out of his chair, "What the hell is a Bulbasaur?"

Cisco then nervously chuckled, "That's so weird. Why would I be thinking about Pokémon at a time like this?" He asked.

"Yep, definitely a telepath," Iris said.

"But how?" Cecile asked, "If the baby is not a meta, then where did these powers come from?" She looked back at Caitlin, but before the scientist could say anything— "Nope, I wasn't on the bus," she then pointed back at Joe, "No, I was not abducted by aliens," she looked at Mon, "No, didn't take a serum," Iris, "No, I didn't inherit a mystic totem from my grandma — Really, guys?" She looked back at Cisco, "Why are you still thinking about Bulbasaurs?"

"He's the cutest one of all!" Cisco defended.

"Okay," Caitlin muttered, standing up, "My best hypothesis is this is actually triggered by your latest phase of pregnancies, and it's actually latent dark matter that's been in your brain since maybe the first particle accelerator explosion. Think of it like gestational diabetes."

"But it's not. You can fix that with insulin," Joe said.

"Right, but it's temporary. I mean, the symptoms should recede after childbirth," Caitlin explained.

Cecile sighed before looking back at Joe.

"Okay, we'll give you guys a minute," Iris said before she, Mon, Cisco and Caitlin walked out of the med bay and into the cortex.

"Joe...you are literally thinking, I'm worried about Cecile," Cecile said.

"I just want you and the baby to be okay," Joe told her.

"I know. But hey, maybe, maybe this will turn out to be a good thing. I've always wondered what goes on in that head of yours," Cecile said and Joe looked almost terrified.

———

Harry stared at Iris, Cisco, Mon, and Caitlin with Kara standing next to him, the both of them reacting to Cecile's powers. Kara surprised, Harry annoyed.

"Cecile's a telepath?" Harry asked, "Well, that's way more important than getting Allen out of prison! Not!"

Kara rolled her eyes, crossing her arms, while a clear board stood behind her and Harry, full of files and pictures of Barry and DeVoe.

"Sick burn!" Ralph exclaimed, who stood nearby, but Kara sent him a death glare.

"Please don't encourage him," she told him.

"As a former prisoner, I can tell you-"

"No, that was a gorilla prison," Cisco interrupted.

"Gorilla prison is worse. They throw their scat at you. I can tell you that Allen is sitting in his cell, suffering, which this guy," Harry then slammed his hand against DeVoe's picture, "DeVoe, continues his plan unabated." 

"Harry, Cecile filed an appeal last week," Iris told him annoyed.

"We have no new evidence, so that doesn't matter," Harry said.

"We have satellites on the DeVoes," Caitlin said.

"And they haven't made a move in weeks, so that doesn't matter!" Harry snapped.

"Well, Barry's in gen pop, so worst case, he can always phase out, or I can breath him out," Cisco said.

"And then he'd be a fugitive. And by the way, Ramon, why do we no have eyes on him in there?" Harry asked.