𝟎𝟐𝟓.

Mulai dari awal

Rafe looked back at me, wiping his nose with his thumb and forefinger, so I sat down not trying to attract more attention to myself.

I took a long sip of my whiskey, feeling it burn down my throat. "You sure you should keep drinking?" Rafe gave me a concerned look.

My eyes met his before I spitefully took a long sip of the whiskey. "I'm great." Rafe raised his eyebrow and made the incentive to say something, but was pulled into a conversation by the guy next to him.

"I don't think I've ever seen you around," Ryan asked his massive pupils slightly distracting me from his question.

"Well I'm not a resident of Figure Eight, plus I just moved back from Santa Monica."

"So you're a Pogue?"

"Yeah," I answered proudly, taking yet another large sip.

"Wait, are you little Stella? As in Tyler's Stella?" Ryan's brows furrowed in confusion.

How did everyone and their bloody mom know Tyler?

"That's me," I gave him a tight-lipped smile. "How do you know him?"

"From your man. Back when they were close they'd try to sneak into my parties. As if I was going to let fucking freshmen into my junior party."

Ryan leaned down, took the rolled-up Dollar bill, and snorted a line. "Yeah well, then he was gone and it was just Rafe and a few other guys. I liked your brother. He was pretty chill for a freshman."

"Yeah well," I replied looking at the other line on the table.

"Oh shit, do you want some?" Ryan held the Dollar bill in front of me.

"Absolutely not," Rafe piped in and sent Ryan a death stare.

Ryan leaned back. "Alright, then."

Rafe's overprotectiveness mixed with my level of drunkness made me want to grab him and pull him into a room. However, I knew that wasn't happening, so I decided to leave.

The moment I stood up I felt wobbly, so I held on to Rafe to stabilize myself and not crash into the table.

"You ok? Like if you wanna go home or anything just say it and we are out of here."

"I'm fine, I just need another drink," I walked past him and took another large gulp, emptying the bottle.

"Stells-" I heard him call after me, but I was already halfway down the hallway.

Actually, I needed to use the bathroom.

The house was covered in expensive-looking paintings and glass walls, giving it a modern feel. As well as the decorations which were held in grey tones.

As I wandered down the hallway I cautiously opened a different door, I wasn't trying to see someone have their organs rearranged.

To my surprise I found Sarah, standing in front of the bathroom mirror. "Stella?"

"Hey," I stepped into the bathroom locking the door behind me. "Man my bladder is killing me."

Sarah laughed. "How's your night been going?"

"Alright, how about yours?" I washed my hands taking a deep look in the mirror.

My hair still looked pretty good, however, I looked super inebriated as my makeup was smudged. "It's been fun."

Sarah raked through her hair. "I'm surprised he brought you here though," she leaned her hip on the counter looking at me.

"Why?"