𝟎𝟐𝟎.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

020. ❝ not everything is a kingpin movie
the gang is what i trust

            𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 quiet, as everybody watched Rafe leave the room. My mother's gaze moved away from Rose and shot Tyler a warning glare. Watch yourself she mouthed, clearly furious by his antics.

As was I, as soon as he looked at me, I rolled my eyes.

"So what exactly is this Ward?" my dad rubbed behind his ear, sending an amused look toward Ward.

Ward clearly suppressed a grin. "Dave. You and I have eaten crazier things back in the day."

The conversation started flowing again and Rafe seemed to be out of sight and out of mind.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"You can be such an ass," I told Tyler as we brought a few of the dishes into the kitchen.

"Come on, it's just Rafe Cameron," he laughed. "He'll just buy some shiny things and get over it, it's not that deep."

"Ugh, you just don't get it," I carefully placed the expensive china on the counter and left the kitchen. "You can be so insensitive sometimes."

"Hey Stells--"

Without a proper clue as to where I was going, I started to walk up the stairs, searching for Rafe.

My brother could be an asshole sometimes, it wasn't something I necessarily held against him, we all had our flaws.

Some more fatal than others.

My heels clicked with every step I took, as I made my way onto the first floor looking for Rafe's bedroom.

Downstairs I could faintly hear my parents more specifically my mother laugh out loud with what I presumed to be Rose.

Poor Sarah, but I'd come back down in a minute.

I walked down the carpeted floor, which muffled my steps, which is why I heard a sniff. My heart sank slightly unsure if Rafe was crying due to my brother's rudeness.

Carefully to not make a sound I laid my hand on the wooden door pressing it open to be met by Rafe sitting at his desk, face hovering over it. "Rafe?" his name left my lips in a whisper.