𝟎𝟐𝟗.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

029. ❝ what did i do?
i wanna be alone, alone with you

      𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐄 hit my window, as I sat at its still watching the movements of the ocean.

What a shitty day this had been.

My room smelled like a vanilla candle that was illuminating the room from my makeshift nightstand, as I rested my head on my knees trying to get in tune with myself.

Tyler's heated plasters made the ache in my back almost disappear, which was at least one good outcome of today.

I slid my hand below my pillow and took out my diary with its matching pen.

Writing was something that cleared the mind. Every written word would subconsciously show one's true emotions about a situation. The wording and speed at which I wrote always told me everything I needed to know.

So imagine my frustration, when I looked down at the empty page on which I was tapping my pen. I took a few deep breaths biting the inside of my cheek waiting for the words to start flowing.

Nothing.

I leaned my head back shutting my eyes, as I sighed loudly.

Great.

Rafe Cameron had managed to overtake my thoughts and rational thinking abilities, as well as one of my only few traits; being in-tune with my emotions.

Frustrated I threw my diary on my bed and paced through my room. "MY GOD!"

I should hate him. I should want him to get seriously hurt. I should want him to get the beating he truly deserves.

I should, I really should.

My train of thought was interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

It was currently 11 pm, so I curiously walked down to see who was at our house at this time.

"Where were you?" JJ took his cap from his head. "When we realized you weren't with us we circled back but you were already gone."

"Yeah, I got home by myself."

I was in no mood to have this conversation right now, but something in the way JJ kept shifting his weight around made me stop.

"Is something up? Do you want to sleep over here?" he looked up from the ground.