𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄

Hello my lovelies, 

welcome to this rafe cameron fanfiction. 

this story has such a special place in my heart and i hope you guys will grow fondly of it too. i am a bit of a perfectionist, which means i am constantly working on improving this story. which is why i have decided to edit this story (1.12.22). 

the improvement is mostly writing-based and less plot-based, so you are free to enjoy this story, without fearing that the changes may have caused differences in the plot. 

before you go on and start reading: 

this is your official 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

this story contains mentions of violence, alcohol and drug abuse, murder/death, blood, and sexual depictions. Reader discretion is advised. 

the next two chapters are character aesthetics, a playlist as well as the prologue so i highly advise you to read them for the best experience. 

this book loosely follows the season one plot line of the show but has certain diversions and add-ons to keep it entertaining and not just a regurgitation of the tv-show. so while we are on the topic, all rights go to the outer banks™ for the characters and plotline. i only own the characters i created and their respective backstories, as well as the plot that diverts from the show. 

So, please do not steal anything!!

last but certainly not least, i own a tiktok account where i semi-regularly post edits and sneak peeks for future chapters, so i would much appreciate a follow or like. 

now let me not bore you. 

happy reading and see you in the next one. 

- j <3