𝟎𝟐𝟏.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

021. ❝ what did you do to her john b?
hope is a dangerous thing

           𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐃 down the counter, whilst JJ intently watched me. "I hope JB and Kie got away from the cops."

"Yeah I feel really bad about just dipping," I admitted as I placed everything back in its place.

JJ gave me a little laugh as he ate some of the food I stole for him. "Thanks for the sandwich by the way."

He stuffed the sandwich down his throat, appearing as if he hadn't eaten in forever. "JJ, calm down. You can surely have another if you like."

His eyes lit up. "You're the best," he leaned over the counter pressing a kiss on my cheek.

"While we are on the topic of favors... Do you know if they're looking for people. Kinda in need of a new job."

His gaze diverted down. "Sure! Oh my God we could be work buddies," I exclaimed, a big grin on my face. "Wait here," I walked into the back to Arthur's office.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Well, my shift is over, but Arthur said you should come by tomorrow, when I'm working and he'll interview you."

JJ's arms wrapped around my waist lifting me off the ground. "God what would I do without you."

"Let's hope you'll never have to find out," I laughed, embracing him in a hug, inhaling the all to familiar smell of weed and Axe deodorant.

The loud sound of a horn beep made both JJ and I turn towards it.

In front of Country Club was the rusty old Volkswagen, which stuck out, contrasting the fancy Range Rovers and expensive bikes.

"This better be good," I shook my head as I jogged towards the Twinkie, where Pope and John B were waiting.

Zapping down the street, JJ in the passenger seat, me sitting next Pope, I wondered where this was going.

"Ehm, may I find out what we are doing?"

Before he could answer we stopped in front of the Wreck. "I'll go get her," Pope shoved the door open and stepped out.

Meanwhile the three of us stayed in the car.

"John B, could we maybe do something that doesn't involve us getting shot at or the police following us?"