Kuuga shot her a glare.

Kuuga: "Do not question my ability in the kitchen, you fool."

He begins setting down the trays on the table and grabs a bowl for himself and settles down on the sofa beside Sero, Kaminari, and Awase, seeing Mineta being traumatised in front of the T.V.

Kuuga: "What even happened back there now that Mineta's in that situation?"

Kaminari: "Who knows? All we know was it was an accident, or what he claims to be."

Kuuga: "I see."

Sero: "Say… Kiriu, what was that earlier?"

Kuuga: "Hm?"

Sero: "You caused huge damage earlier!"

Awase: "Yeah, no one was expecting that."

Kuuga: "Oh. That."

He continues eating.

Kuuga: "I just felt cold."

Awase/Sero: "Eh?"

Murasaki kicks down the door, carrying a lot luggages.

Murasaki: "Why am I moving on such short notice?!"

-----

The scene changes in front of a dorm with Eri hiding behind Mirio with Izuku and Kuuga standing in between them.

Eri: "The bad part of U.A…."

Monoma begins laughing.

Monoma: "What is this child talking about?"

Mirio: "I told her you were the bad part of U.A. during the school festival."

Monoma: "I'm a man right in the middle of the path of righteousness, though!"

Izuku: "Um… What's going on?"

Kuuga: "Yeah, I've been called in a short notice."

Aizawa: "Oh, Midoriya, Togata, Kiriu."

Aizawa is seen walking towards the boys.

Aizawa: "Sorry to make you come out. There was something I wanted to ask Monoma to do, but unfortunately, Eri and Monoma's personalities are too different."

Monoma: "Just what do you think of me?"

-----

The scene changes inside the dorm with Monoma touching Eri's hand, copying her Quirk, a horn, similar to Eri's, appears on Monoma's head.

Aizawa: "How about it, Monoma?"

Monoma: "Hmm… It's a blank. Unfortunately, I can't do what you hoped, Eraser."

Aizawa: "I see. That's too bad."

Kuuga: "Blank…"

Mirio: "You wanted him to copy Eri's Quirk? Why?"

Izuku: "Monoma, what do you mean by "Blank"?"

Monoma: "It means it's the same type as yours. Your Quirk's a stockpiling one, too, right? I copy the nature of the Quirk itself. If it's a Quirk where you accumulate something and change it into energy, I can't copy what needs to be accumulated."

Izuku: "I see."

Monoma: "I get "blanks" once in a while. The same logic goes for when I copied your Quirk but couldn't release any power."

Mirio: "So, why Copy?"

Aizawa: "Even if Eri's able to activate her Quirk again, if she doesn't know how to use it, the same thing might happen again. That's why I thought it'd be easier if Monoma could copy her Quirk and teach her how to use it directly. But it's not that easy, huh?"