Before Maya could hurt her now I made a firm hold on Savanah's elbow, took her to my car and drive off.

"Leo my beacon carbonara," Savannah said while pouting her face. She looked damm cute.

"Don't worry sweetheart, we will get you to eat something else until then you can listen to some music," I said and she giggled.

Savanah started to sing songs along with the radio. It's hard to keep my attention on the road with her wearing that dress and singing.

"Can we go to Mcdonalds Leo?" I looked at Savanah with a weird look. "Pretty please, I will kiss you on the cheeks," Savannah said.

Tempting offer.

I swear to God I started sweating with the cold weather outside if another girl would have said that my reaction would be normal but she is pure, innocent and in possession of alcohol.

I know she won't be remembering this in the morning if she does remember how she talked she will drown herself in a guilt trip. But I must say drunk Savanah is my favourite.

"It's okay Sweetheart, I will take you anywhere you would like," I said and Savanah grinned.

"Sweetheart" she mumbled to herself but I heard which put a smile on my face.

Soon I pulled up my car in Macdonald's drive-through and now it was our turn to order.

I asked Savanah to order her food only, as I hate McDonald's because it's unhealthy. Savanah told me to order her a kid's meal, which took me by surprise.

Receiving the order I put the food on her lap and drive to the silent parking lot, for Savanah to eat her food properly without moving.

Most probably Savanah will not remember her night so I decided to ask her some questions that she will answer.

"So I heard you never kissed anyone," I said while watching surfing her drink.

"Yes, growing up my parents didn't like me much, especially my dad so I just stayed out of the boy's department," Savanah said while playing with her food.

Parents hate her, why would she say that she is an ideal girl with everything mind-blowing in her. I want my future daughter to be just like her.

"Is that a turn off for you Leo." I was stunned hearing her question, does she like me? Moreover, why would she even think it is a turn-off, it is fucking amazing and nerve-racking to be her first and last.

I wish if she accepts me.

"No sweetheart. It isn't but if anyone says that it is he is a fucking coward who is not willing to make a brilliant girl like you his." I said in one full breath and I meant every word of it.

"Hmmmmm" Savanah hummed and shoved a chicken nugget in my mouth tips of her fingers touched my lips, I wanted to kiss her fingers but unfortunately I didn't. . "Eat." She said.

"It's fried," I said while chewing that disgusting thing that actually tasted good. "Which is the only thing that makes it tasty." She said.

Maybe, because it was in her hands.
stupid Leo.

Savanah took a big bite of her burger and let the sauce be on the side of her lips. I took the tissue and wiped it off. She chuckled.

"Do you like Cole Savanah?" I asked my heart didn't want to listen to the answer but I need to know how she feels about other guys. So I could take the first steps.

"No Leo, he is not like you." She stopped my heart for a minute I guess but I continued to ask her about things.

"What do you mean Savanah," I asked with a continuous beating of my heart which is heard to me and I started sweating even in the winter.

"He doesn't look at me the way you look, he said I looked good but I didn't feel good, I feel good when you say I look good." Savanah put two chicken nuggets in her mouth together.

"His eyes are bad, it makes me feel afraid and insecure it feels he stripping me naked, you feel safe to me Leo." She looked at me and smiled.

It took me everything in this entire universe not to scream at the top of my lungs and dance and then kiss the life out of Savanah. But I didn't.

I will take it slow with you baby.

At this time Savanah finished her food and started to lie back on the seat. I removed my coat and put it on so she wouldn't feel cold.

Savannah gripped my cost tightly to her body and smelled my coat. "Mint." She mumbled and smiled.

I decided to take Savanah to my home as she was gonna wake up with a headache tomorrow in the morning in her apartment alone and no one will be there to take care of her.

Or maybe you want to see her in your bed, Leo. Well maybe yes.

I glanced at Savanah and she was fast asleep. Her chest moved slowly up and down. She looked so beautiful with moonlight touching her face making it more radiant.

I called my house helper Gracia to come from her quarter as Savanah would need some help with removing her dress with was now covered with wine and sauce stain.

I parked my car in the driveway and went to Savanah's side. She was sleeping so peacefully so I did her seatbelt and picked her up bridal style to go inside my penthouse.

Garcia opened the door for us she was surprised but a smile took on her face, I know she was gonna tease me about it later but I will deal with it later.

I took Savanah to my room put her on the bed and told Gracia to change her dress into one of the shirts I gave her.  And I left the room.

Garcia came out of my room with Savanah's dress and gave me a playful smack on my arm.

I went inside the room to see Savanah wiggling in the bed under duvets. I went to check on her. Her eyes were closed but a tear escaped her right eye.

I sat on my one knee near her bed and placed my hand on her head, she opened her eyes. Shit!! Now you woke her up you jerk.

"Leo am I ugly, the waitress in that restaurant said to me the other day and Mays did that too today." She said and it broke my heart into million pieces.

Maya is the reason she is crying, she is the only reason Savanah is doubting herself. I am gonna kill that bitch.

"No, they envy you because you are kind, beautiful and brilliant. They hate that they can't be you so they always try to make you feel the way they feel about themselves because they hate themselves." I said.

"Savanah you only see beautiful things if you believe in one and trust me I have never seen a girl as beautiful as you. You are the light.
Their rejection or disapproval of your choices shouldn't upset you." I circled my thumb in the back of her hand which I know make her feel good.

"You will never reject me." She asked in a quivering voice.

"Never," I said firmly.

"Thank you I already had too many rejections for one lifetime." She smiled at me and started to wipe her tears with the back of her hand.

I know she is not talking about her job rejections or any other things. But I didn't push the topic further.

I tucked Savanah into the bed and waited till she sleeps. She slept in a minute with holding my index fingers with both of her hands.

I kissed her temple wishing her good night and left my room to sleep in the guest room for the night.

Before sleep could take over me I thought about all the things she said about her patents and rejections.

Sorry for the delay people I had my practicals, and the time was super busy so I was not able to write.

My practicals went well, thanks for asking🥰.

Enjoy reading lovelies.💕💕

_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_