Part title

LIZZIE DIDN'T KNOW WHY THIS kept happening to her. All she knew was that they dragged away from the cave, manhandled, into a van and when they were out in the open again it was in front of the Queen Consolidated building. All things come to a circle, huh? This is where Lizzie saw Isabel Rochev after she failed at kidnapping her due to Rose and Roy's intervention and now here she's dragged them.

This was just great.

"Why this does always happen to me!" Lizzie cried in frustration, rubbing her wrists bruised from the hold of those Mirakuru soldiers after being thrown into an office with no windows, and guards standing outside, armed with guns.

Rose huffed, "Welcome to my life."

"What's to say you didn't organize this," Lizzie muttered taking a seat on the floor, sliding against the cold walls. Starling City was done for.

There was no point fighting back now.

"Organise this?" Rose looked furious at the idea, "Oh, I'm sorry, who the fuck saved your ass twice?"

"And why would you do that," Lizzie snarked, "if not to earn the team's trust and betray them. What's to say you're not here just because you think I know where everyone else is?"

"Oh, I know where they are," Rose glared, "Jesus, you're certainly your sister's sister. Paranoid freaks, the both of you."

"Says Deathstroke's daughter," Lizzie hissed, "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, after all, does it?"

"That asshole," she gritted her teeth, "is nothing more than a sperm donor. The only good thing he ever did for me was gave me a brother who actually cared about me and then he took away that one good thing I had like everything else! I would rather die than help him ever again!"

Jericho was Deathstroke's son. Rose was his sister, Lizzie realized. She hadn't thought they would know each other, or even be at good terms seeing Jericho and the first Ravager — also brothers — were willing to kill each other at any given moment. Or at least Ravager was, even if this Ravager wasn't.

"Fucking typical," Rose muttered to herself, sliding down in front of the wall across where Lizzie sat with her knees drawn up to her chest, hugging them for the least bit of comfort she could have, "They'll love you, Rose! They won't think you're evil at all, dad be damned! You're not damaged goods, Rose! Fucking liar," She muttered.

Lizzie kicked herself. This was not the moment to pick another fight, this is exactly how she nearly got kidnapped by Isobel — throwing a temper tantrum. Maybe it had been partially Roy's fault — at least that's what he said — but if Lizzie had just minded her own damn business then there wouldn't have been a fight in the first place.

Then again, she didn't regret getting to actually have Roy as a friend, so maybe good things do come from bad situations. She'd had a criticizing silverette for a best friend when she'd accidentally been tripped by Rome on their first meeting and then taken to the nurse's office with help from the silver-head, she'd gotten Joe and Iris after her world turned upside down, she'd gotten Serenity back even though Barry rested in a deep slumber, she'd gotten Noah and Caitlin and Cisco (and Dr. Wells) and Felicity. She wasn't alone. Even when she feared she would be one day with the universe scheming against her. But she wasn't, it was for the people in her corner that she was the person she was every day, her family's love and support, Rome's friendship and companionship, Noah's trust and understanding . . . Lizzie Allen was many things, but alone wasn't one of them.

And most importantly, she was a scientist. There is so solution impossible to reach, even if it may take some time and more than a little effort. Barry had taught her, and she'd damnded if she ever forgot it.