𝐢𝐢. HUNT FOR THE IMPOSSIBLE

・゚ೃ⁀➷ 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐇
HUNT FOR THE IMPOSSIBLE

⠀⠀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒 there to witness history being created

⠀⠀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒 there to witness history being created. Lizzie could very well imagine herself in the future telling her grandchildren how she was there to watch it all happen. On the left side, there were protestors, who didn't realize how much good this particle accelerator could do, they were blocked from entering and ignored. 

⠀⠀Lizzie looked back at the screen of her phone, waiting for Rome to call her to inform her that she was there. The silver-haired girl had texted the auburn that her cousin, Eddie was going to drop her off at STAR Labs. The screen suddenly lit up with Rome's name but it was just a text. Not one bearing good news.

ROME
We're stuck in traffic
because Eddie's an idiot

ROME
We're definitely going to
be late because *someone*
doesn't know what GPS's
are for

ROME
Im sorry Liz

ME
its ok

⠀⠀It was not okay. Lizzie wished Rome could be here, she knew the silver-haired girl was secretly looking forward to this, the two hadn't properly hanged out for a while ever since Lizzie had decided to fill her schedule with Lacrosse, Triathlon, and Brain Olympics since the beginning of the new semester. They had barely spoken during midterms unless you counted Lizzie helping the Evans girl out with everything related to science and maths or Rome helping the youngest Allen out with her history paper —  which Rome did not, studying never counts for quality time with your best friend —  even with the silver-haired girl joining the Cheerleading Squad to make up for lost time since the lacrosse team and the squad practiced at the grounds at the same times (albeit the latter team was always by the bleachers) it was hard for the two to find any in the past few months.

⠀⠀It was infuriating. 

⠀⠀Lizzie could probably drop out from a few things (Joe and Iris were honest to every god out there the auburn was spreading herself a little too much) but, it was hardly easy to get into Ivy without more than one extracurricular.

⠀⠀Ivy University was Lizzie Allen's dream. The institute in question was no joke, waiting lists took nearly years unless you were the best of the best and all Lizzie could do was be the best and hope for a scholarship before her Senior Year began.

⠀⠀As much as she wanted to weigh about how much both Rome and Ivy meant to her, it was time to think about a future (famous words from Miss Williams, aka her guidance counselor).