𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. TEAM ARROW BACK AT IT

・゚ೃ⁀➷ 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐇
TEAM ARROW BACK AT IT

⠀⠀❝𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘, 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄!❞ Lizzie made sure to turn as small as she could on the black office chair in the Arrowcave, Iris said it gained sympathy points

⠀⠀❝𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘, 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄!❞ Lizzie made sure to turn as small as she could on the black office chair in the Arrowcave, Iris said it gained sympathy points. Of course, she never actually had to use the trick before. The events that had been piling on her since December certainly had an effect, maybe she was really cashing in all those years of being a perfect well-behaved girl Joe used as an example while Barry scoffed and Iris stuck out her tongue at the auburn. Of course, instead of Joe's usual punishments, she would now be dealing with Serenity Allen who was very pissed. 

⠀⠀When Roy had mentioned of Serenity's legendary short-temper, Lizzie hadn't believed him. Sure, she'd had one when they were children and it often ended with her doing things she regretted later, but she'd assumed Serenity had grown out of it. Evidently, not. Despite her sister's issues with emotional competency — which was apparently a Batproblem and not something she'd learned from Oliver or vice versa — Lizzie had seen a calm and collected version of the brunette, an older sister more mature than Iris who was willing to listen to her problems, but as she now realized, never shared hers in what Lizzie decided was the fear of burdening her. She was still the loving older sister despite all of this.

⠀⠀Until now.

⠀⠀Felicity and Mr. Diggle did however look sympathetic towards her while they did, however, remain quiet while waiting for the blonde to finish hacking into Dr. Wells' files.

⠀⠀Okay, not hacking technically, Lizzie gave them his password — which she'd been given so that she could access his meta-human files which had been mind-boggling for her but she'd figured he felt guilty for putting her brother in a coma and possibly giving her weird abilities she had not discovered yet and hoped never would, the same ones she'd secretly hidden while typing in the password so god bless Oliver for keeping the Team Arrow busy with his ramblings about Slade, Mirakuru, Rose Wilson can't be trusted, blah, blah, blah — just skimming through looking for what was stolen. She was really hoping Serenity would be less pissed than she was for that deed and saving them hours of hack work even though Sara claimed Felicity could have easily done it in forty-five minutes.

⠀⠀Well, Serenity could have at least gone easy on her saving them forty-five minutes.

⠀⠀"You knew damn well Starling City is the least safe place on this plant for you of all people and what did you do?" Despite the words, her tone was even. Lizzie hated that more than if she'd been yelled at. Actually, she'd rather be yelled at right now than look at anywhere but the I'm disappointed look, "You decide it's the perfect weekend hot stop. Let's see tempt fate and see if Deathstroke would cut my throat."

⠀⠀"I . . . thought the warehouse was outside the city limits," Which it was, Lizzie had calculated those odds which, sure, no one could have guessed Deathstroke would decide to break into the warehouse the exact same day Wells sent them to check the inventory and steal something which helped him do one over Oliver Queen.