𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. LIZZIE ALLEN'S PLIGHT

・゚ೃ⁀➷ 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐇
LIZZIE ALLEN'S PLIGHT

⠀⠀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐄

⠀⠀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐄. It had failed and Thea Queen's kidnapper was out free. Oliver had called for Serenity and Lizzie had assured her sister she should be fine. Well, that wasn't entirely true but Lizzie felt much better than she initially did and Roy and Felicity were in the cave so she figured she'd be fine for a few hours at the very least. Along with Roy and Mr. Diggle had returned a blonde woman Felicity had introduced as Sara.

⠀⠀Sara Lance was a short woman compared to Serenity, dressed in a black leather jacket and carrying a motorcycle helmet as she entered definitely made for a memorable first meeting.

⠀⠀"Are you okay?" She asked. Lizzie realized that question was directed for her as Felicity had just finished telling how Lizzie had nearly been kidnapped by Isabel Rochev who was dressed as the Ravager.

⠀⠀"Yes," She mumbled.

⠀⠀"Since Slade Wilson escaped . . ." Felicity began, "What now?"

⠀⠀"Wait for Oliver," This was the first time Diggle had actually spoken, "Figure out what our next move will be."

⠀⠀"Wait for him to tell us, you mean," To say Roy did not look happy was an understatement. Entering the cave, he'd given Lizzie a look she translated as a silent Are you okay? she nodded and figured he felt guilty for starting a fight with her which caused her to land in harm's way in the first place. Currently, he looked pissed at everyone in the cave except her — which was obvious because she didn't have any idea what was going on here — and especially Oliver, "We can't do anything without King Queen's permission."

⠀⠀"You're out of the line, Roy," Diggle told him.

⠀⠀Miss Lance stepped forward, blue eyes glancing between Mr. Diggle and Roy warily, "Let's all calm down here. Slade overplayed us. It happens."

⠀⠀"No, it only happened because the police let Slade go," He stood from his chair, "after we turned him in because Oliver told us to."

⠀⠀"What were we supposed to do?"

⠀⠀"You're special forces," Roy pointed out. "She's an international assassin," He pointed at Sara, at which point Lizzie's eyes bulged as she tried to figure out if he was serious or not, "I've seen Serenity take down a man thrice her size. Between the four of us, we could've gotten answers out of Slade instead of turning him over to the police. One of our teammates is a literal cop and she didn't get a say in this before Oliver did."

⠀⠀Lizzie could sense the tension escalating in the room, it was getting really awkward for her there.

⠀⠀"Here's what's really sick," Roy glared, "is that we didn't even question him because he told us it was the right thing to do. Just like he said I needed to break up with Thea after telling me it wasn't safe to leave her alone!"