𝐱𝐱. ROSE WILSON, RAVAGER

・゚ೃ⁀➷ 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐇
ROSE WILSON, RAVAGER

⠀⠀𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐈𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐍𝐎 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 in god's name she was

⠀⠀𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐈𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐍𝐎 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 in god's name she was. She really needed to stop waking up like this. This was the second time in the past two months she'd received a head injury and what seemed like a concussion and her head was throbbing. So was her knee which was propped up on a cushion on Serenity's couch. It was also wrapped in ice which Lizzie appreciated greatly, and she'd also appreciate it greatly if someone gave her another pack for her head. 

⠀⠀Wait, where was she again?

⠀⠀Oh, right, Serenity's couch.

⠀⠀"Are you okay?" Roy Harper sat in front of her in his red hoodie with the hood down and his red mask on the coffee table along with his bow and quiver. He had a wary expression, almost as if scared of pissing off and scaring a wounded animal.

⠀⠀For some reason that pissed off Lizzie.

⠀⠀"I got hit on my head," she reminded him.

⠀⠀She also nearly got kidnapped by that strange lady in orange and black who Roy fought off, and then there was that strange man in the weird skull leather mask that the shorter lady in orange and black with the silver hair fought off . . .

⠀⠀How hard had Lizzie hit her head exactly?

⠀⠀Roy looked extremely guilty by her statement, Lizzie almost felt guilty. Almost.

⠀⠀But he did help her even if she'd maybe hallucinated the orange and black women, Roy was there to help her despite being the reason she was in her situation in the first place, "Thank you for helping me."

⠀⠀He just nodded uncomfortably, "Do you need anything?"

⠀⠀"My sister," she blurted out without meaning to.

⠀⠀"She's . . . in the middle of a drug bust." Roy said, "It'll take another few hours."

⠀⠀Lizzie frowned, "Alright." Disappointment was thick in her voice.

⠀⠀They sat in silence for longer than unnecessary, Roy'd gotten up at some point and grabbed a fluffy blanket — it was red, suprise, suprise — and wrapped it around her. And he'd brought a frozen pea packet and handed it to her to place at the back of her head, there wasn't any bleeding or anything serious but Lizzie felt a swollen hump. She held the packet at the back of her head.

⠀⠀"Um, you shouldn't go out alone like that here," Roy said, interrupting the uncomfortable silence, "It's not safe. And, um, I'm sorry for blowing up at you."

⠀⠀Lizzie just nodded quietly.

⠀⠀"Sorry for being a brat," she mumbled after a while, "I just got upset Serenity had to leave so quickly. Which is really really stupid because she even had a good reason which to basically saving the world and this is literally the first time it's happened so that's one stupid reason."