𝐢𝐱. STAYS IN STARLING CITY

・゚ೃ⁀➷ 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐇
STAYS IN STARLING CITY

⠀⠀𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 when she woke up, her back was aching and she was wrapped in a fuzzy Wonder Woman blanket

⠀⠀𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 when she woke up, her back was aching and she was wrapped in a fuzzy Wonder Woman blanket. Oh, and Felicity was nowhere to be seen but there was a sulky teenage boy sitting right in front of Lizzie, eyes on the door of Serenity's room and legs shaking in what she could guess was anxiety.

⠀⠀"Rome?" Lizzie mumbled, her best friend was nowhere to be seen but the angry-looking boy did seem to realize that she was awake.

⠀⠀"Your weird blonde friend is with my girlfriend," He said, his tone was just as grim as his expression, "Roy Harper."

⠀⠀"It's silver," Lizzie corrected the color of her friend's hair out of the habit of doing it. It took Lizzie a moment to realize that he was telling her his name (hey, she just woke up after sleeping on an uncomfortable hospital chair), "You're the . . . " He looked a little too old to be an adopted son, what did that make him in relation?

⠀⠀"Ward," He said, "Legally," He added with disdain. So he had issues, which explained why he and Serenity got along. He was wearing a simple outfit of faded jeans and a red hoodie, and he was incredibly grumpy. Lizzie got about that much. 

⠀⠀Lizzie sat up properly, looking at the blanket in confusion, "Who put this on me?"

⠀⠀"Felicity."

⠀⠀Lizzie looked around, "And where is Felicity?" She asked impatiently.

⠀⠀"Oliver's ex-girlfriend OD'd and his current fake-girlfriend got shot so she's doing damage control while he's being an emotionally constipated dick," Roy didn't look like he liked Oliver.

⠀⠀Wait . . . Fake girlfriend? That was now another thing on the list of things Lizzie needed to bring up when Serenity woke up. Which she still hadn't, which was just great obviously. 

⠀⠀"She's not up yet?" Lizzie asked, looking at the still-closed door. 

⠀⠀Right then and there, a doctor opened the door and ducked her head inside, "She's awake. Any visitors?"

⠀⠀Both Roy and Lizzie got up at the same time. The Wonder Woman blanket slid off and fell on the chair next to Lizzie's, the two teenagers looks ready to battle it out if the doctor told them there could be only one visitor.

⠀⠀Thankfully, neither of them was stopped.

⠀⠀"Try not to stress her out," The doctor told them, "Detective Allen, would you be up for two visitors?" She asked, peeking her head inside the room. There was a faint "Sure" and Roy and Lizzie were let inside.