She looked gorgeous to his eyes with the cute dress she had on right now and her new haircut? God it looked perfect on her right now, Eri had her hair in braided pigtails making him chuff at the sight which resulted in Jasmine turning to look at h...

She looked gorgeous to his eyes with the cute dress she had on right now and her new haircut? God it looked perfect on her right now, Eri had her hair in braided pigtails making him chuff at the sight which resulted in Jasmine turning to look at him in surprise, Eri was slightly confused until she looked at where her dam was looking "Papa?" she asked making Katsuki grin as he walks over to them, Jasmine chirped out as the alpha began to scent her while taking in her own scent "When did you arrive?" she asked making him chuckle "Ran out of the hotel to find you here" he said simply making her smile as he took all of the boxes and took his mates hand to get going.

When they got to the hotel, Jasmine quickly rushed to her pack with a bright smile, she was so happy to see all of them again, they headed to her room that was much larger than most rooms in the hotel... Minus the one for her sisters and her parents and she set up the pastries for the pack to enjoy "I can order more though... Or get room service if you guys want" she offered but they all accepted the room service and waited to eat a proper meal before having the pastries, the food arrived quickly enough and began to eat the food together while talking and laughing together, Katsuki loved this moment so much that he didn't want it to end.

 Or get room service if you guys want" she offered but they all accepted the room service and waited to eat a proper meal before having the pastries, the food arrived quickly enough and began to eat the food together while talking and laughing tog...

His eyes then landed on a picture, it was Rody with his two siblings... Katsuki wondered about the picture making him look around "Where's Rody?" he asked making Jasmine look at him "Oh, he took his siblings out to do some shopping" she explained making him nod in understanding to her words, they talked for a while before Rody came in with his younger siblings making everyone greet them together, they talked and ate until it was time to get some sleep so everyone began to leave the room to Jasmine, Katsuki and there pups... Eri though decided to stay with Rody's siblings for the night.

"They quickly became friends, she's so happy to have met them. Rody decided to stay in Paris to be with Chloe and because they wanted to move here for a while now" Jasmine explained making Katsuki nod to her words, they took care of the triplets slowly but together and then tucked them in for the night, then they got ready together for bed while Katsuki smiled at how gorgeous she looked right now... She just looked so beautiful "I love what you did to your hair" he whispered making her blush and smile "I might plan another appointment to color and cut a bit more" she explained making him not in understanding since it was longer than what she liked.

It turns out that before Lila came and Adrien got worst, Jasmine had her hair cut short because it was easier on her to take care of, either way he loved her hair and couldn't help but comb his fingers through it while they were curled up in bed together, since it was late and they had the back in the room... They didn't set up the nest since Jasmine had put everything for it in the wash and hadn't planned for there arrival at all, but Katsuki knew they would do it in the morning together so they could cuddle... Except Jasmine had school right now so she sadly wasn't able to make her next.

Katsuki didn't mind though and instead checked on the triplets and then went to see the pack, he greeted everyone and then explained about the pups and how he was going to go take a walk outside, everyone nodded to his words and then he was off, he looked around a few stores and bought a few things for Jasmine and Eri until he came to Marinette's parents bakery, he smiled and walked inside to be greeted by Sabine "Welc- oh my Katsuki! Tom! Come here! Katsuki is here!" she exclaimed with joy as her mate soon came out and smiled at the alpha too "Katsuki welcome! What can we get you?" he asked making him walk over and explain what he wanted to buy.

The two were quick to get to work on his order making him smile and offer to help them outside his order, Tom quickly accepted and asked for him in the kitchen to bake with him, Katsuki washed his hands and put on an apron and then helped him to bake a few things before Sabine finished his order, she refused to let him pay since he did accept there daughter into his pack so he was family to them, he smiled and thanked them before heading to the school across the street he couldn't wait to see his mate right now so he walked up the steps and looked at the time to see it was time for lunch.

He quickly sees her walking to the main floor with her 'classmates' trying to talk to her right, she looked up and smiled at the sight of him as she ran over to hug him "Brought some pastries... Thought we could eat them with your classmates" he explained but from the look of it she understood who he was talking about, she took his hand and guided him to the table she eats' at with her friends and sister's, they all smiled at the sight of him and enjoyed what he got them... Leaving some to bring to the hotel of course, there 'classmates' did try to join them but Katsuki glared and growled at them.

His quirk activates when Alya tries, Nino laughs at her claiming her to be a puppy for being so scared of there pack alpha... But no one cared for the tears she sheds, she then ran off with the others glaring at them before going after Alya, after that Katsuki headed back to the hotel to be with the pack and his pups... Or well he planned to head back to the hotel, except he was attacked in an alley and then knocked out by his attacker before being dragged away... Leaving behind the pastries he bought with a note for Jasmine and the pack.