Relentless Seduction

Start from the beginning

Newyear looks and widens his eyes, he gestures with his eyes in a sign of denial, wanting to run away and not play with Maya, but Fluke, seeing but ignoring, turns his back and goes to the kitchen smiling.

Maya grabs Newyear's hands and pulls him to her bedroom, happy and with a huge smile.

Maya: Maaa... Let's go! Let's play...

Newyear with no option ended up going to play with Maya in her bedroom. A few minutes after Newyear enters the bedroom, Fluke hears the phone ring and goes to answer it.

Fluke: Hello! p'Ohm... Why are you calling me?!..

Ohm: I'm calling to invite you to Kao's father's company birthday party that's happening tonight.. I don't want to go without a partner and I don't want to be alone either... Don't you want to be my partner, my love? !..

Fluke surprised by the invitation, looked into Maya's bedroom, hearing the happy sounds of Newyear's smiles with her, with a smile.

Fluke: Can I take P'Newyear with me?!..

Ohm: The Newyear?! But I'm inviting only you!..

Fluke: I know that, love... But it's just that P'Newyear is very lonely and sad right now... I'm sure you know why...

Ohm: hmm I know... But...!

Fluke interrupting and pleading.

Fluke: Please p'... I just want him to stop being the way he is right now... I don't want him to be here alone, crying! I'm very worried about him... And besides, the two of us will be together and alone, I'm sure Newyear won't want to be the candle in our midst and bother us... So don't worry about he... Please accept, for me... please p'...

Ohm remembering that Kao invited Both to the party, he gave a slight smile.

Ohm: Alright! He can go...

Fluke happy smile.

Fluke: Thank you my love... Then send me the schedule... I'll go with him and of course with Earth too.... We'll meet at the party okay... Goodbye.

Ohm wanted to say something, but stopped whe he listening to the sound of the phone being turned off, Both enters his office as soon as the phone is off, Ohm sees Both, takes the phone from his ear and puts it in place, with a smile looking at Both, Both seeing this smile.

Both: What do you have?! Why do you look at me like that and with that smile?!Seeing this smile on you gives me chills! I'm really still not used to seeing you like this... I need time to process all these years that I haven't been with you two...

Ohm sits on the chair.

Ohm: I just invited N'Fluke to tonight's party.

Both: That's good! but what does that have to do with this stupid smile for me?!

Ohm: N'Fluke just invited someone else to go with him too.. Do you know who it is or do you want me to tell you?

Both seeing and hearing this from Ohm, looked sideways, not being too happy about it.

An hour passed, Fluke called Earth.

Fluke: Hello! Earth...

Earth: Hello P'fluke! What happened?! Why are you calling me... Are Neo and Maya okay?!

Fluke: They're fine don't worry..p'Ohm invited me to the party that will be held at Kao's father's house!... Did you know about this party?!...

Earth not too happy about it.

Earth: I knew as soon as I arrived at the company...!

Fluke: And you're going to this party?!. P'Kao will be there too... Oh! I forgot! He is the son...