Chapter 3 - A Grimful Situation

Sitting in the bath drenched, eating ice cream, and watching films weren't exactly how I expected my week vacation to begin. But, thanks to Ozpin, my plans are ruined; not only that, but I'm forced to share a room with four girls.

Is he insane or something? This room is designed for no more than three people. He expects a teenage boy to keep his hormones in check?!

Bashing my head against the tap, small drips of water kept splashing my forehead, making me groan, pulling the damp blanket up further. I wasn't comfortable or tired enough to sleep. Forced to watch films from my scroll, I tried my best to somewhat relax the best I could given the situation.

"It's over, Anakin. I have the high ground!"

"You underestimate my power!"

Grumbling, I turned the film off, not even able to enjoy a classic under these circumstances. Then, staring at the ceiling, ice cream began falling onto the floor as my peace was disturbed by a violent knock on the door. "Hello! Some of us have to use the bathroom, you know! You can't hog it all night!"

I opened the door, slowly poking my head out, staring at the white-haired girl cranky. "What?"

"Excuse you, I will not be talked down to in that tone. This here was the room provided by the school, which means we have every right to use the bathroom."

Swinging the door open, the white-haired girl went bright red seeing me in my boxer shorts. Staring at her, I leaned forward, getting in her face. "Then please be my guest. But I'll have you no I have no intention of leaving. You invaded my rightful room; I get the bathroom, you get the room. You can do your business but know I will be there for the whole show. Changed your mind? That's what I thought."

"I have the sudden urge to use the bathroom," Yang whispered.

Slamming the door closed, the girl began slamming again as I opened it up, leaning against the wall spinning a spoon around. "What's your name?"

"My name is Weiss Schnee; that's right, I'm a member of the Schnee family, so you'll be damned if you do not let me in!"

"Who?" I shrug off, turning around throwing her a key. "Tell you what, your royal highness, down the corridor down the stairs on the right, is the staff toilets. It requires a key to open. You're more than welcome to use it."

"How dare you."

"No, no, no. That's not how we're going to play this game, Weiss. I bet you've spent your whole life surrounded by yes people. People who do whatever you ask when you snap your fingers. I don't work like that; most people don't work like that here. My privacy and belongings have been breached all on my week off. I should be kicking you all out with good intentions and getting a good night's sleep. But that would lose me my job, so instead, you're going to snuggle up in your bed, dream of your butlers and fancy food, wake up tomorrow, and run to class. I will lie down, do my best to get some sleep and drown in my self-pity. All of this will be a passing memory by tomorrow, and you can joke about it with your friends' next door. Until then, take your nasty attitude and fuck off."

Slamming the door shut, I fell back into the bath, sighing. Nothing more was said as I heard the front door slam shut and Weiss storm down to the staff toilets. Slouched back, I heard faint whispering coming from the other room as I indulged myself with more snacks way into the night, prepared for the dreaded all-nighter ahead. Glancing at the door, I began muttering to myself. "I really need to look for a new job..."

****

The morning sun's light crept through, piercing the veil blinding me just as I got some sleep. I leaned back, groaning to myself, covering my face. To make matters worse, I heard screams next door and the girls scrambling out of the room in a rush. I lay for a moment waiting before taking a whizz and heading outside.