12.

The group had been together a lot more lately as they had a lot of practicing and performances to do. It was like this every time they had a comeback and Jisung hated it more than anything. The group acts like they love him because of the fans that watch. Whenever they promote their music, Jisung receives praise for all the things he does for the music and for the group. It's nice but it's fake. He couldn't stand the fake praise.

When the group got back to their dorm after their 3rd performance of the day, Jisung retreated to his room as normal. As usual, no one questioned anything. He was alone for a little while until there was a knock on the door before it opened.

"Hyung? You awake?"

"Yeah, I'm up," Jisung answered, recognizing Jeongin's voice.

The younger walked in and shut the door behind him. He had a bag of food in his hand. He walked over to Jisung and gave the bag to him with a small smile.

"I rarely see you eat. I doubt you're eating enough," He said.

"Innie, you didn't need to," Jisung said as he took the bag.

"I'm worried about you, you know. I don't want you to die of starvation in here."

"I'll be ok. Thank you. I appreciate it. I usually get up to eat after you all go to sleep," Jisung explained.

"How about I stay up with you tonight! We can eat together after everyone else falls asleep!" Jeongin offered, hopeful Jisung would say yes.

Jisung smiled hearing that idea and nodded. "I'd love to. It'd be nice not to eat alone for once," He said with a light laugh.

"Oh! Your birthday's coming up soon!" Jeongin pointed out.

"Yeah...it is..."

"You're sad? Why does that make you sad?" Jeongin asked.

"Felix and I used to share birthday parties, remember? Now it's like I'm completely ignored. That part doesn't really bother me anymore. I can deal with being ignored. It's just, I miss Felix," Jisung answered.

Jisung was looking down at his hands, fiddling with his sleeves and the bandages underneath them. Jeongin watched with concern, noticing the sad smile on his hyung's face. Jeongin really was worried about the older. He wanted nothing more than to take back every harsh word he said. He wanted to get the others to change their minds about Jisung but no one listened to him no matter what he tried. He was the baby of the group; he didn't know what he was talking about.

"Maybe we can try to have you celebrate your birthdays together again," Jeongin said.

"Yeah right. Like Felix would go for that after what he said the other day,"

"You're right," Jeongin mumbled, looking down at his hands and pouting.

"Hey, Innie?"

"Yes, hyung?"

"I was wondering...if you don't know or don't want to tell me, it's fine. I was just wondering if you knew why they hate me so much," Jisung fumbled with his words as he asked the question.

"I'm honestly not sure," Jeongin answered. "I just sorta went along with it out of fear the same would happen to me. It started with Hyunjin hyung and then Bangchan and Changbin hyung followed. Then Seungmin hyung. Felix hyung always seemed to hate how they treated you but suddenly he joined in. Then I did the same because I was scared of what hyungs would do if I didn't. I mean, I was only a kid, you know? Barely seventeen yet..."

"I know, Innie. You don't need to keep explaining yourself. I understand and I forgive you. I did notice that. You and Felix were always the last to say something to me."

"I'm sorry I don't really know. I can try to ask!"

"If you're comfortable with that. Don't feel like you have to. You should probably go now before the others start to wonder where you are," Jisung said.

"Yeah, I'll make sure to come back later. We'll eat together!" Jeongin said as he stood.

"Alright. Now get going, kid," Jisung said giving a small but genuine smile.

Jeongin smiled back. "It's nice to see you smile, hyung," Jeongin said before he walked out of the room.