11.

Jisung had sat with his thoughts for a long time after Jeongin had left the room. Should he watch the interview? Did he really want to hear the fake kindness his members gave him? He did want to hear what Jeongin had genuinely said, but was it worth going through everyone else's? He eventually decided he would just skip everyone else's answers and go straight to Jeongin's just to see what he had said. That way he would avoid at least a little bit of pain. He opened his laptop and went to YouTube, finding the newest Stray Kids interview and playing the video. He watched the introductions, seeing his own and his members smiling faces as they nodded along to the instructions. Soon the camera cut to each of them individually. He listened to the nice things that were said about each of his members. They were all the same as what he heard from before the interview was released. Soon, his face came up on the screen.

"How do you feel about Jisung? What's he like?"

Jisung was going to skip it until he saw a small smile on Bangchan's face as he answered the question. He knew the smile was fake, but seeing Bangchan smile upon hearing his name made him feel nice.

"He's a very hardworking person. He puts a lot of effort into his music and tries his hardest to make us laugh. He's a good person."

Jisung scoffed a little at the answer, but it did make him smile a little. Even fake compliments were still compliments. He was trying his hardest not to fall for the lies he was hearing, but it was difficult to keep himself from feeling good with the kind words. He had never heard kind things like that from his members before. It made him happy. He was going to skip for real this time but he couldn't bring himself to skip any of his member's responses. He listened to all of them, knowing they were fake.

"He's kind. He makes all of us laugh with how silly he is! We love being around him and I really like working with him in the studio."_Changbin

"He's literally in love with me. He's cute though. I like spending time with him."_Minho

"We're really close. We fought a lot during our predebut days, but we've grown closer and now we're like best friends."_Hyunjin

"He's my twin!! He's so sweet and he makes me smile! I always go to him when I get in trouble with hyungs. We share birthday parties since our birthdays are only a day apart! It's like our friendship was meant to be!"_Felix

"He's quiet when not on camera. It's not like his loud energetic self is an act, but also it's like he doesn't have the pressure of a camera all the time so when the camera is off of him, he's quiet. It's nice to have someone else who's relatively quiet in the dorms. It gives some peace."_Seungmin

"He's a role model to me! He's really talented and kind and smart and just awesome! He's good at literally everything. He has so many talents and he's an amazing member of Stray Kids. He makes our group complete. We can put him anywhere and everywhere and he'd do amazing at the task he's given. Don't tell anyone, but he's my favourite hyung."_Jeongin

Jisung didn't realize it until the end, but he was crying. He watched the conclusion of the video and saw the hosts end it. he wiped his eyes and sighed, shutting his laptop.

"It was nice while it lasted," he said quietly to himself.

He knew he would have to return to the harsh reality of his members hating him and he wasn't ready for that. He lay down in his bed and turned on his side, not even bothering to properly get ready for bed. He knocked out in that position, falling asleep just a little bit better with a few more positive thoughts in his head than normal.