2.

Jisung woke up late the next day, having a massive headache and feeling hungry. He hadn't eaten the day before, and all the crying he did made him feel nauseous. Along with that, suppressing his sobs left his throat hurting so his voice was weak. Despite all of this he showered and got changed, then made his way out of his room.

"Look who finally decided to get up," Seungmin said when he saw the older.

"Lazy ass. Why did you sleep so late, you idiot?" Changin asked him when he walked into the dining room.

"Sorry I just didn't feel too well. I know that isn't an excuse though and I'll make sure to stay up and work late tonight to make up for it," He apologized instantly.

"Whatever. We're doing interviews today so at least try and look decent," Chan said to him.

"Interviews?" Jisung asked, innocent of what was happening.

"We're going to be asked questions. Do you not know how an interview works? God, you're so dumb," Hyujin said, rolling his eyes as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Ah...you're right. How silly of me," Jisung said, nodding a little.

"What's wrong with your voice?" Jeongin asked, noticing it was hoarse.

"My- oh- my voice. Nothing, nothing I guess I just strained it during the recording yesterday," He lied.

"Oh really? That probably means the recording sounds like shit. We're gonna have to add some effects or something. Maybe just take it out of the song completely at this point," Chan said coldly.

Those words were like a bullet to the heart. He worked so hard and he loved making music. He was normally proud of what he did. The members wanting to take out the one thing that made him happy was like stripping him of the only thing he had left. In a way, it really was the only thing he had left. He felt tears come to his eyes but he blinked them back. "W-would that make you happy? If taking it out of the song would fix it then d-do what you must," Jisung said, faking a smile.

"Yeah...we'll look it over," Changbin said, taking a bite from his breakfast.

"The interviews start at one so be down here by then," Bangchan spoke to everyone.

They all nodded and finished their breakfast. Jisung was the first one out of the room and back into his own. He was about to take a nap before the interview when he heard a knock on his door. "What now..." he mumbled to himself, sitting up on the bed. "Come in!" He called.

Felix stepped into the room, shutting the door behind him. The freckled boy stared at Jisung for a while before just going over to him and hugging him tightly. Jisung was obviously shocked, but he didn't push away or ask any questions. The hug lasted a long time, around five minutes. After some time, Felix pulled away and just walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

"What was that..." Jisung muttered to himself, laying down on the bed once again. Despite his confusion, he drifted off to sleep a bit easier than normal.

Jisung woke up about an hour later. It was around 12:30 and he cursed when he saw how late it was. He quickly got out of bed and got dressed into something more appropriate, doing some light makeup and fixing his hair as quickly as he could. He got down to the others as soon as the clock hit one.

"It's about time. You couldn't even try to be a little early? Another minute and you would've been late," Minho scolded him.

"I'm sorry, I slept a bit later than I should've," Jisung apologized.

"Didn't you sleep late today? And you took a nap? God, you're so lazy," Hyunjin scoffed.

"Sorry..." Jisung muttered. Soon a woman walked into the room, the atmosphere instantly changed. All of the members smiled, bowing politely to her.

"Hello, my name is Jasmyn. I'll be running today's interview. I'll go over a few things first. These are secret interviews, so no one will know what you said for each question until the end. However, if there is something you wish not to be shared or broadcasted, tell us ahead of time. As I said, these are secret interviews where you will be able to speak your mind freely. So whether you choose to let everyone know the real truth or not is up to you," She explained kindly.

After everything was explained, each member was brought to their own rooms. They all had an interviewer seated in front of them, as well as a camera and microphone.

"Are you ready?" The male interviewer asked Jisung when they had both sat down.

"Yes, sir, I appreciate the opportunity," Jisung answered politely.