Chapter Eleven - Caught

There he was. About to be hung.

"This is wrong." Elizabeth spoke.

"Commander Norrington, is bound by the law, as are we all."

Will walked up to you, and a Swans.

"Mr Swan, Delia. Elizabeth; I should have told you this since the day we met; I love you."

And with that he walked into the crowd, too for fill his plan.

You were of course a part of it. How could you not be, Jack was the only man you had ever met that actually cared.

"Move!"

Will's sword just caught Jack before his dreaded rope.

You run up to him, as Will's sword cuts Jack's rope in mid fight. "Jack!"

"Delia! Come on." He cut his hands free and untied his neck rope and passed it to you.

They ran towards the guards knocking them out.

As Will joined we became surrounded.

***

"On our return to port Royal I gave you clemency. This is how you repay me. Being throwing it away; squaring with him. He's a Pirate!"

"And a good man." Will said proudly. "If all we have achieved is that the hangman will receive 3 pairs of boots instead of one; so be it."

"You forget your place, Tuner."

"It's right here between you and Jack."

Elizabeth went to stand beside Will. "As is mine."

"Elizabeth. Put your weapons down. For god's sake put them down!"

"So this is where your heart truly lies then?"

"It is."

Delia nudged Jack and looked up to single him to follow her gaze.

Cottons Parit. The ship must be close.

"Well." Jack broke the silence. ....

"This is the day you will always remember as the ..." As he was saying his classic line, his fell back off port and into the open water.

"Idiot he has nowhere to go back to but the ...."

Delia looked over the edge. "You joining my love?"

"Oh why not." Of course you were going to. Are you kidding?

"Wait Delia." Your mother came to you. "Take this." she took off her pearl necklace, and placed it around your neck. "Be safe."

You hugged her tight.

You hopped onto the edge. "Elizabeth, Will; good luck. And to the rest of you, well I'm not going to even finish my thought."

And with that you jump off Port into the water.

"Nice of you to accompany me."

"My pleasure."

Jack smiled as just behind you in the distance was the Pearl. You both swam towards the ship, Jack taking the rope in his hand. "Hold on tight."

The crew pulled both of you onto the deck. You and him both landed on your backs.

"Cap'" Mr. Gibbs said with a welcoming smile.

"What happened to keeping to the code?"

Mr. Gibbs looked at you. "We considered them more like guidelines." To this you nodded.

Jack helped to stand.

"Captain." Anarmeria spoke "The ship is yours." She placed his jacket onto his shoulders.

Jack walked up the wheel and held it in his hands feeling a sense of right.

And the sense of being watched. "What are you doing just standing there? Get to work."

The crew started rushing back to their posts as you stood with Jack. "Captain?"

"Aye love." He looked at you with a smile.

"I'd get you work, but, what shall my position be in the crew?" you said softly, with a hint of being flirtatious.

"Ah. Well. I have just to position for you, Delia. If it's not hard."

"And what would that be?" He smirked at this.

"To stand by me."

"I'd be honoured, Captain."

He smiled. "You know. You need to call me Captain now, just because you're a part of the crew."

"Isn't that disrespectful."

"Since when have you been about respecting men?"

"I don't. But I think I can make an exception for a certain Sparrow." You winked.

"I'm glad."

He pulled you close and kissed your check.

You were finally free

"Du-du-du-du And really bad eggs...Drink up me hearties hay-ho!"