Chapter Seven - The Truth

"Jack. Wake up. We've got to get Barbosa." You whispered whilst rubbing his arm.

His eyes slowly opening, he rubbed his head. "What the bloody hell happened."

"Jack." you said with relief. "Will knocked you out and took Elizabeth."

"What?" Now he was really confused. "Wait Delia. Where are we?"

"In the cave? The cursed cave?" You tried to explain.

"Right. That bustard." He got up fast. "Let's go."

"Wait Jack, slow down. You just got hit in the head less than 5 minutes ago. You need to just relax for a sec."

"Love, I'm a pirate. It's not the first time I've gotten knocked out." He took my hand. "Now let's go."

He was pulling me down towards the main part of the cave. And we walked into the pirates of the Pearl.

"Jack? You're supposed to be dead?" One of the pirates said shocked.

"Am I not?" He looked down at himself trying to act bumb. It didn't work. We were surrounded by a gang of pirates.

He tried to get some word out. Delia had no idea what he was trying to get at.

"Paluly. Palu-li-la-la-lulu. Parili. Parsnip. Parsley. Part...."

"Parley?"

"Parley! That's the one. Parley!!"

"Parley?! Down to the deep the idiot that created Parley."

"That would be the french."

"Wait until the Captain knows you're here."

They took both you and Jack into the center of the area, all the pirates looking at you lustfully.

"If you don't stop being a pervert I'll take your eyes out myself." You snerald at one of them.

"How the blazes did you get off that island?" Barbossa entered.

"When you marooned me on that godforsaken spit of land, you forgot one very important thing mate." Jack had a slight grin. "I'm Captain Jack Sparrow!"

"Ah, well, I won't be making that mistake again." Barbossa said. "Gents, you all remember Captain Jack Sparrow? Kill him."

The Pirates raised their pistols. Barbossa then saw you. "Hold your fire! Well if it isn't Williams!"

You looked at him suspiciously. "You know me?"

"Not you; your father."

Delia was in shock and two pirates grabbed her more tightly so she wouldn't react.

"My Father, how?!"

"Well, lil' miss. Captain Williams had found out that something had happened to Sparrow here and wasn't too fond of it. He reached out to come talk with me not knowing I was the one that did everything. So of course I agreed so he would get suspicious. We met at port, not sure which one however. And he welcomed me onto his ship.

"The Blue Crest." You said under your breath.

"Aye. And he wanted answers as to what happened. So I told him, hoping he wouldn't do anything stupid and come to my side. Of course I was just hoping and he got angry. We talked through it and he calmed down and promised he wouldn't say anything.

I was walking off the ship, when I realised the only word I can trust is my own and so he was at the wheel. Probably to go rescue Jack. And I couldn't let that happen could I?"

You started to realise what was going on. "What did you do to him?"

Barbossa rolled his eyes. "What do you think I did? I took my pistol and fired a warning shot to tell him to not cross me." He paused and came close to you and whispered in your ear. Loud enough however to where people could still hear him. "Right through his eyes....." he laughed in a dark tone.

Jack just stared at you worryingly. He wanted to console you but he was held back.

"No, no, I-it, It can't." you were frozen.

"Oh but it can."

Tears were rushing down your face. Your fear did come true. You found out that your father had died a curl, grim death.

You broke free from the pirates' hold. "How! How could you do this!" You walked up to him so he was facing you. "You are an evil, evil person!"

"You didn't figure that out already." The other man laughed.

"I was NINE! You killed the one man I loved and I was nine!" You yelled through your tears. "I had to wait almost a year waiting for my dad to come home, wishing that he would walk through my bedroom door! Only to find out that he had died at sea. When really, YOU were that one who killed him!"

He didn't say anything and just had a proud look on his face.

"You Are sooo lucky you can't die, because I would kill you right now!"

"Was that a treat missy?" Barbossa put his hand under your chin.

"DON'T touch me." you moved your head away.

"You see, you've just made a terrible mistake." You looked into his eyes. "You're right. I am an evil person. So let me show you how evil I really can be. Say hi to Mitch for me."

"Wh-" And with that he hit you across the face causing you to fall and hit your head hard on the ground.

"Kill Jack."

"Delia!...." The pirates had their pistols and swords towards Jack's face. "The girl's blood didn't work, did it?!"

Barbossa turned back to Jack. "You know whose blood you need."

Jack had a slight smile on his face. "I know whose blood you need."

"Men. Grab Williams." They picked her up and started walking.

"Don't touch her!" Jack yelled angrily trying to get to you.

"Don't worry Jack, we won't hurt her more. We're simply taking her to the ship so we can have a nice little chat."

* * * * * * *

You were thrown into the cells below deck.

"You expect me to leave me on some beach with nothing but a name and your word it's the one I need, and watch you sail away with my ship?" Barbossa asked regarding their agreement.

"No. I expect to leave you standing on some beach with no name at all, watching me sail away on MY ship, and then I'll shout the name back to you."

"That still leaves the problem of me standing on some beach with naught but a name, and your word is the one I need."

Jack was sorting through the apples on the table. "Of the two of us, I'm the one who hasn't committed mutiny. Therefore, my word will be the one they'll be trusting. Although; I suppose I should be thanking you. Because, in fact, if you hadn't betrayed me and left me to die, I would have an equal share in that curse, same as you." He took a bite of the apple. "Funny ol' world isn't it?"

One of the men came through the door. "Captain. We're coming up on the Interceptor."

Jack followed Barbossa out of the cabin. He poked his head out and passed the railing and saw the Interceptor in the near distance. He ran up to the quarter deck.

"I'm having a thought here, Barbossa." Jack said in front of Barbossa's telescope. "What you say, I run up a flag of truce, I'll scurry over to the Interceptor, and we negotiate the return of your medallion, eh? What say you to that?"

"Now, Jack. That's exactly the attitude that lost you the pearl. People are easy to search, when they're dead... Lock them in the brig."