Chapter Four - Tortuga

We reached the Tortuga Port and set the ship still.

"Delia, me and Will have some business to take care of and I would like to have you there. However I believe it would be best if you went to do a lil' shopping."

"Shopping?" Delia questioned as I thought we were all sticking together.

"Yes." He smiled. "I just thought it would be good for you to change your clothes since they weren't really suited for sailing the sea, Love." He looked at you up and down as he stated this.

"Ok? But where exactly do I go?"

"Come with me love." He placed his hand at the small of your back leading me to a shop, Will following close behind.

He then left to go take care of some 'business' and will. And you had to admit you missed the feeling of his touch.

You went into the dressing room and changed into a the following outfit:

A white off the shoulder top with bell sleeves and a wine blood red long skirt that had a large slit up the left leg that showed your tone leg that you got from sword fighting and running away from guards. As well as Black calf high high heel boots that had an assortment of different buckles. The whole look was tied together with a black corset that had straps for the arms, and a black hat (that looks somewhat like Barbossa's) with bejewelled edges that matched your dagger as well as the sword Jack had given you.

A/N - I found this image up above if you can't picture it.

You grabbed a cross body bag as well to put a few other outfit pieces in when you realised...

Jack hadn't given you any money.

Well it's not the first time you've stolen something so you took your stuff and slid out the door with no problems.

Jack said to go straight to the ship however something told you to go find him. Likely for you, you just had to find a place that smells extremely strong of rum. He was bound to be in there.

You walked into the pub to see Will standing with a woman leaning against him. "Having fun William." You laughed.

Jack lifted his head at the sound of your voice and his jaw dropped at the sight of you in your new pirate look. "U-um... Ahh; Delia, I thought I told you to go to the ship?"

"You did." You said walking. "But did you really expect me to miss out on all the action?" You said you had a glint in your eyes and a smirk on your lips, as you noticed Jack's reaction to seeing you.

You were about to sit down at the table when you felt a hand come around your neck. "I don't think so mate." You said in a threatening tone as you spun making him trip, pulling out your dagger and placing it at his neck whilst holding him up by his collar . "I suggest you take a walk. Savvy?" he nodded his head profusely and you let him go.

Jack's jaw was once again on the floor in amazement. How the heck did she hide a dagger in her shirt? Was it always there?

"I never want to get on your bad side, Love."

You happily huffed at his comment. "So now that's over. What are we talking about?"

The two men looked at each other as if to ask 'do we?'

"Ahh.... Miss Williams. The Cap' and I were just talking about our plan to steal the black pearl."

"Right?" You wondered why they were being careful of what they were saying. What were they hiding? "So what exactly is the plan?"

"We need a crew Love. Mr Gibbs is going to find some scallywags to help. We'll see who he has for tomorrow" I said with his usually high smile.

You were casually chatting with Mr Gibbs and Jack, about where Gibbs had been, how people came to Toruga and about who the heck you were because Mr Gibbs was just confused. You didn't open up about everything as you had always been used to keeping things to your chest after your father passed and later on finding out of his life as a pirate.

When instead of a hand grabbing your neck, you felt the cold of a blade barely touching your skin. "You threatened my husband!" A drunk sounding woman spoke who appeared to have an Irish accent.

"Now do you understand why I wanted you on the ship?" Jack said slightly annoyed at you but most concerned.

"Oh Jack, you should know I can handle myself by now."

You now where looking that the woman. Her red hair was all messed up probably from messing around, her dressing was stained with wine and she looked to have been punched in the eye. You spun around to fully face her. "Sorry Miss, but your husband actually threatened me. I was just protecting myself by returning the favour."

"Get up!" she yelled, pushing her sword closer to your neck.

You stood up with your hands up to show you had no intention of harming her. You moved to the side slightly so that your chair wasn't behind you.

"Draw ye sword!"

"Ok." you pulled out your sword not even a little worried about passably fighting this woman. You were in your opinion one of the best sword fighters and she was easy competition being drunk and all.

She went to attack but you blocked her without a second thought. Her face was shocked and you just lifted your eyebrows. 'Seriously, that the best you got?'

She kept on attacking you just just kept on blocking.

You jumped on to the table. "Sorry boys" You could see she was getting tired so you took the opertunating to flip backwards kicking the sword out of her hand, catching it with ease you crossed them over pointing them at her.

"Now. Whilst I've got you here without a weapon. Can I give you some advice.... Leave that no good husband of yours. He's not a loyal one."

She scuffed at you and walked away back to where her husband was passed out on the floor.

"Do you want your sword back?" You mocked.

She just gave you the bird and kept walking.

"Suit yourself." you shrugged.

Jack cleared his throat. "I think we should get out of here. Before Bell kills someone." He said sarcastically. You just laughed jumping off the table and getting your things.