Chapter Eight - Marooned

"Barbossa!" Will was standing on the rail soaking wet. He grabbed a pistol. "Elizabeth goes free!"

Jack's face dimmed. He really didn't want Will to be here.

"What's in your head boy?" Barbossa asked.

"She goes free!" He repeated.

This wasn't going to end well.

"You've got one shot, and we can't die." Reply barbossa smugly.

"Don't do anything stupid." Jack mouthed to Will.

"Who are you?"

"No one. He's no one." Jack hurried in front of Barbossa. "A distant cousin of my aunt's nephew twice removed. Lovely singing voice, though. Eunuch!

"My name is Will Turner." Will declared. "My Father was Bootstrap Bill Turner. His blood runs in my veins."

Jack just put down his head and walked back to where he was.

* * * * * * * *

Jack was swimming towards the island trying to catch up to Elizabeth.

"Wait, where is Delia?" Will asked worried that she had been left somewhere to die.

"Ah, I almost forgot about her. Bring her up from the cells."

"But Cap, she's already died." One of the pirates said.

"Died!" Will was now extremely sad. First he loses Elizabeth and now you! How can this be happening?

"I don't care, bring her up and we'll feed her to the fishes." He laughed and they all joined in.

"Aye, aye, Cap'"

You had woken up and realised you were in the black pearl. You got up and realised the stupid pirates put you in the cell that had been blown open in the serious ship fight. You were weakly walking up the stairs hoping to find Jack, but instead you found will tied up to the ship.

"Will?"

"Delia!"

Barbossa turned shocked "How are you awake or even alive?"

The two pirates grabbed you and brought you to him.

"I guess you didn't hit me hard enough." You said in a cold tone.

"Well no problem you'll just walk the plank then."

The pirates started to push. "I can do it myself!" You got away from their grip and walked onto the plank. "I'd rather die than be here with a murder."

"Suit yourself. However your friends are over there on that little island and you won't be able to make it without becoming unconscious and drowning."

"Jack." You said to yourself as you looked toward the island.

You drove in before they could push you in.

* * * * * * * *

You had been swimming for over an hour trying to get to the island before you passed out.

Elizabeth was lecturing Jack about finding Will. "He still risked his life to save ours"

You were now on your knees still in the shallow water. "He'll die before you can reach him." you said exhausted.