1

(The image above is what you look like, your hair and flawless face. I know it's not much but...that's what you look like... Cute huh..flawless oh yes...You are Korean in this story.)

I'm Kwon (f/n) and I'm 17. School for me is, well hectic. Mainly because I've been known as the popular kid in school. I do really well at school, ranked #1. So people come to me a lot for help and of course I help them as much as I can. Anyways I love music and dance. I can sing and rap and I'm a dance teacher. Right now I'm walking to school watching teenagers run to their school. It's like this everyday. Nothing much changes. Reaching the school gates I immediately get tired. Why? well you see being a popular kid is really tiring. If one person see's you. There will be chaos...

"OMG (f/n)!!!" "WHERE?!" "AHH NOONA!! YOU LOOK PRETTY AS ALWAYS" "UNNIE!! IS THERE ANYTHING I COULD SO FOR YOU TODAY?!" "CAN YOU CALL ME OPPA?!" sigh....yep this is my life.

"OMG IDIOT MAKE WAY FOR HER!!" I walked past everyone and greeted each person and giving them sincere smiles. It's like this everyday.

Ahhh~ Last period. It's a study period too! How lucky. I walked to the library and sat in the furthest corner where no one really comes. I took out my phone and earphones, plugged them in and listened to music while I finish my homework for today. Why? So I could relax when I get home and not worry about school and due dates. I was listening to my favorite song. Call Me Baby by EXO. Yes EXO is my babe, my life, my everything. I'm not a hardcore fan, I just like their songs and the members, I mean to be honest, I think the members would get tired if the girls keep squealing and surround them. I don't have a Bias because I love and respect each member equally and admired their talents. I started to sing along as well.

Call me baby I georineun wanjeon nanriya

Call me baby saramdeul saineun namiya

Call me baby hamkkehaneun mae sungani

Like boom boom boom boom boom

What up hey girl

Yeongwon gatdeon chalna unmyeong gateun sungan

Nareul han sungan tdulhgoga beongaecheoreom I segyereul

Neon nae ireum bulleojumyeo naegero dagawa

I continued to sing until the bell rang for home time. Haha Not just yet. I still have a dance class to teach. I packed my things and walked out of the Library.

Of course students came up to me and said "Goodbye" or "Have a nice day noona/unnie" I'd give them a smile and say the same. I'm glad this was Friday.

I walked to my dance studio and prepare for the young dancers. I change into my dancing clothes which is just a black tank top and harem pants, I also tied my hair in a messy ponytail. Something comfortable and easy to move around in. One by one the younger class came in and greeted me. Some gave me hugs and others acting cool *cough* the *cough* guys. I guess it's the age where they try to impress each other. They were 13-14. But hey I don't judge.

"Alright guys listen up." Immediately the students turned their attention to me.

"Ok so today I will be teaching you the dance to Growl by the boy band EXO." The girls squealed and the guys just groaned.

"I need you guys to line up for me, boy girl boy girl you know the drill." They did what they were told. I taught them the steps for the intro and when they learnt it we danced to the intro with the music. I taught them the verse and did the same after they got it. It continued until we've learnt the whole song. They did pretty well. After I know they have mastered the steps. I split the girls and the boys. Why? well who doesn't like a little competition between girls and boys? I'd do this all the time after we've finished learning the whole song. I made the boys go first and to be honest I smiled and laughed a bit at their attempt to he 'Hot' for the girls. After the boys finished the girls clapped. Then I made the girls dance. The guys were giving the angels wolf whistles and cheering. They made the dance a little sexy. Ah~ Youth. But I gotta admit, I'm proud of them. After the competition I told them that both sides were equally amazing but the guys kept insisting that the girls are better. Aren't they lovely.