"St-stopp!", she winced.

On hearing her say that, he found his bulge growing more and more!

"You don't have the power to stop an animal from devouring his prey, Babe", he growled into her ears, sending a shiver down her body.

"Please You're hurting me!", she shut her eyes in the pain.

The more she tried to push him away, the more adamant he became on devouring her for the whole night.

"If only you knew how much you're pleasing me, Love", he said nibbling the area above her boobs.

"N-no, please let me g-"

Her sentence was cut off the moment Jake pushed her down on the floor.

"There's no going back, Babe", he looked into her eyes like an animal waiting for their prey to give up on life.

In a moment, he threw his jacket away and started unbuttoning his shirt. Seeing him act in such a way, turned her on but scared her more. He was not behaving like a human anymore which was frightening her.

She wanted to open her mouth to protest but stopped immediately as her eyes landed on something she hadn't ever seen before. Jake was now stark naked in front of her virgin eyes!

She was shocked to see his penis, standing straight, ready to pierce her soul! Not to forget, how big and hard it looked.

"Like what you see, Baby girl?", he hovered over her, getting back to the business they started.

By now, she was melting into his arms, not knowing what else to do on seeing him crave for her like that. He looked into her eyes and claimed her lips for one more time, biting them dangerously. Slowly and steadily, he made his way down to her boobs, waiting for him to be savored. He took her left boob into his large hands, squeezing them hard, while his tongue flickered the nipple of her right boob. His actions made her more wet than she already was as a moan escaped her lips.

As if on que, he smashed his mouth onto her boob, trying to stuff his mouth with it, biting, licking every bit of it. He then went onto the other one, doing insane things to them. After biting and eating them to satiate his partial hungry soul, he went down on her, kissing her waist and navel in the process.

Finally, he went for area he was dying to unravel. Knowing the kind of effect it had on girls, he gently kissed her spot and found it absolutely wet.

"Damn girl! Didn't know you want me so bad!", he groaned, making her blush to the core.

He kissed the places near her wet spot. And then, he did something he knew a girl would never expect; bite her clit!

He bit her! Hard!

"Ouch!!", she pulled his hair, trying to pull him away from her pussy. God! This man was definitely insane!

He looked up at her and gave her one of his devilish smirks.

"The game has just begun, Love", he said and got back to the area he was devouring. Her panty was the only piece of cloth, separating her core and his tongue. After sucking her panty dry, he reached for her thighs, biting and kissing them to no limit.

Suddenly, without any warning, he pushed his finger into her pussy, making her moan. The panty was still on and he was teasing her over the panty. Then he bent down like an animal approaching his prey and like that, he bit her panty and ripped them away.

"Hey!", she protested. But before she could say anything, he dived into her pussy, his tongue flicking every part of her clit. Her protests turned into moans and groans, making her push his head into her. The more he sucked and licked, the more she wanted him to enter her.

That was Jake's way, making the girl beg for him to take them right there and then and that's what Jake was doing. However, today he was the one suffering, being away from her pussy. His penis hurt, turning him hard and wanting to enter her.

Not waiting for her anymore, he got up and angled his penis into her entrance. He teased her core by flicking his member near her core and watched her reaction. Satisfied that he had teased her and himself enough, he entered her. The wait was too much for him that he didn't even care to wear a condom, sitting right in his trousers' pockets. It didn't matter to him anymore!

All he cared about was her and him drilling her hard! He was so engrossed in drilling her that he didn't even realize that she was wincing in pain.

"Stop!!!!", she yelled, pushing him away. He snapped back from his trance and looked at her, concern filling his eyes. He looked at her and then back at his penis!

It was covered with BLOOD!

"Holy shit!!!!! You're virgin????", his eyes bulged out of their sockets.

She looked at him and nodded as her face reddened in pain.

"I-I'm so sorry, Babe I didn't-"

"It's ok..", her voice barely above a whisper.

Suddenly, he felt the urge to comfort her, to kiss and make her feel at ease. He kissed her lips while sweat trickled down his forehead. Seeing her faint smile, he kissed her lips again and again, and again until she a fully blown grin appeared on her face.

"You didn't have to do that..", she chuckled.

"Hmm, but I felt like", he said, before entering her, this time gently.

"You like it like this?", he asked her cautiously.

"Mmm", she moaned, letting him press harder.

Gradually, he increased his pace, making her moan in pleasure! He liked her like that, moaning and enjoying, not wincing in pain. After like half an hour of changing positions, he couldn't control it any longer.

"You ready for this??", he asked her and she nodded.

Finally, with one last thrust, he came into her!

******