Now she was facing the wall her hands resting on it, while Jake was stuck to her back, touching her everywhere his hand led him. He reached for the zipper of her dress and slid it open, making the dress pool around her heels. To his astonishment, the girl was not wearing a bra.

It was then that he realized why he was enjoying touching her bosoms so much; They were bare! Without any cover trying to protect them from the outer world! Somewhere in the back of his mind, the thought of her being exposed to the world didn't se...

It was then that he realized why he was enjoying touching her bosoms so much; They were bare! Without any cover trying to protect them from the outer world! Somewhere in the back of his mind, the thought of her being exposed to the world didn't settle well. He didn't like her not wearing her undergarments, even if that meant easy access to him.

As if the rage got the best of him, he turned her around roughly, eyes boring into hers as he handled her roughly. For a moment, she was unable to comprehend his actions. He was gentle at first and now all of a sudden, he was going all wild and rough on her!

Before she could open her mouth to say anything, Jake smashed his lips onto hers, silencing whatever thoughts she had in her mind. He kissed her roughly, as if his life depended on it, as if she was nothing but oxygen to his lungs, beats to his hearts and the soul to his body.

Jake was shocked to see his body react in such a way for some stranger, making her the dominant one even though he was leading her into all this. Without asking for permission, he slid his tongue into her mouth, playing, teasing and fighting with her tongue for dominance. Her mouth tasted sweet and spicy at the same time. There was a lingering taste of vodka mixed with salt and lemon, making him know exactly what she was drinking.

 There was a lingering taste of vodka mixed with salt and lemon, making him know exactly what she was drinking

He smirked into her mouth, knowing that now, he was the one to dominate. Pulling her hair back, he kissed her jawline, biting them, trailing kisses along it as they tried to breath from the hungry kiss, they just had. His hand traveled to her back, grabbing her as wildly and tightly as he could, making her throw her head back and arch her body, as if giving him permission to go down.

Jake was not the person to ask for permission. Hence, seeing her body dominate over his, he didn't like it, so instead of kissing her neckline, he bit there, roughly, making her wince in pain.

On receiving such an animalistic reaction from him, she tried to push him away, much to Jake's enjoyment. He liked that effect: him pushing into her while she tried to wince away but that was not going to happen. He was not going to let her go, until he got what he wanted. His hand grabbed her waist, making her hiss again.