Chapter Fifty Three

Start from the beginning

"But I'm hungry for something else." He murmurs against me and I feel his carnal want in my soul when I lock eyes with him. His pupils are dilated as a dark shadow of love and lust clouds his stormy eyes.

Xavier captures my lips in a bruising kiss that has my head spinning. I cradle his cheeks as I dance my tongue along his, matching the filthy rhythm of his yearning. He groans and yanks my white cotton undies to the side before shoving two fingers inside me.

"Ahh!" I breathily moan, throwing my head back and closing my eyes.

Xavier nips at my collarbone and softly bites my nipple over my t-shirt. All the while thrusting his fingers in and out of me.

After I come, he slides his fingers out and curls them around my thigh before he takes me in a soul-snatching kiss. He breaks the kiss and I admire how alluring his full lips look swollen from our kisses.

I watch as his eyes glance at the blueberries in the bowl next to us then back at me as a wickedly hot smirk curls on his lips.

"Ever had blueberries with cream?" Xavier asks, his voice a deep, haughty rasp.

My eyes brighten with intrigue.

"No," I shake my head with a faint, fascinated smile, "Do you have cream? I wanna try."

Xavier's eyes darken with roguish desire.

"I have cream."

A little excited to try something new, I wait for him to grab cream. I wonder if the sweetness of the cream balances out the sourness of the berry? I've had blueberry ice cream and cake before and they are heavenly but I've never had just blueberries and cream.

I like this. Being here with my boyfriend, at midnight, exploring new sweet fruits to eat and sharing scandalous kisses—

I halt my own thoughts when I notice him pick up a blueberry from the bowl and put it between his teeth. He devilishly smirks before lowering to his knees between my legs.

Umm...

"Xavier..." Nervously, I stare down at him.

His fingers knead my thighs apart and when he slides the blueberry inside me, I gasp. My hands grab onto his on my thighs and sway my hips when he slithers his tongue inside as well.

"Oh god, this is so wrong." I groan softly but my entire body is burning with euphoric pleasure.

With heavy, starry eyes, I watch Xavier slide his tongue out with the blueberry...which is now covered in my—I'm deranged that I'm finding this hot.

"Xavier..." I whisper his name almost in a warning as he stands back up and grips my neck.

That blueberry on his tongue looks like a dangerous pill of ecstasy. Xavier sucks the berry into his mouth, bites into it, and waits for me. There's wicked taunting in his eyes and I cave into it. Biting into the other half, I lose myself in this messed-up foreplay.

I'm left speechless and utterly aroused that I just want to take him nonstop till dawn.

He did not just—I—blueberries...

I'm breathless by the time he breaks our kiss. Xavier tugs off my t-shirt and slides out of his sweatpants and boxers. His cock lays heavy against his stomach, the tip glistening with pre-cum. Grabbing the back of my neck, he pulls me in a bruising kiss that has my mind spinning. God, I love his kisses.

His other hand pushes my underwear to the side and slides two fingers inside me. I gasp in our kiss and that makes Xavier smirk. I writhe and sway my body to chase the pleasure only he makes me feel.