29. End Game.

Arya sat with Summer eating cereal. She actually preferred having a pancake but no one other than Summer was awake to make it for her. Yeah she wasn't the greatest cook but she could take down a venjix attack Bot with one kick.

As she ate she heard footsteps coming down. She turned to see it was Dillon who looked a little petrified making her think that he had another nightmare.

Summer got up and walked towards the fridge. "You want some juice?"

Arya looked at her glass that was yet full making her nod knowing she was asking Dillon.

"Uh no." He replied warily. Summer turned around to look at him. "You okay?"

"Just tired." He replied.

"More nightmares?"

He nodded. This made Arya sigh, she hasn't been sleeping long to have any sort of dreams so she couldn't even begin to imagine what he was going through.

Suddenly the alarms started ringing. Arya ran inside to see Gem, Gemma and Dr.K already there. "There's a breach in sector 14b wake everyone up."

"Gem Gemma did your plan work?" Arya asked.

They nodded excitedly. "Yes..."

"It did..."

"We've almost found..."

"Venjix's palace." They said.

Arya smiled happily hugging them. Dr.K snapped her fingers at them. "Hello? Breach in the city?"

"Right." They ran out of the lab to get everybody else.

They ran towards the disturbance to see Venjix in his new body and another on of his attack bots.

"Stop right there."

The bot looked at venjix. "Don't worry master he always says that." He laughed.

"Rangers you have foiled me for far too long."

Scott's eyes widened. "Venjix?"

They all gasped. "No way."

"You may have a new body but your still going down." Dillon told him.

Venjix shook its head. "Foolish rangers go ahead and fight but with every passing second I become stronger." He hit his staff on the ground. "Destroy them"

The bot and grinders attacked them making them charge forward. Arya, Dillon and Ziggy took care of the grinders while Scott, Summer and Flynn took care of the attack Bot and Gem and Gemma fought Tenaya.

Arya jumped and flipped over the grinder kicking it to the ground. She then tripple punched one and flip kicked the other one. "Never mess with the white ranger."

The three finished destroying the grinders and ran infront of Venjix and the other attack Bot.

"Nitro blasters."

"Let's show this thing how we do it. Ready?" They nodded.

"Now." Venjix told the bot making it extended its Arms. The weapons that the three of them hwld suddenly started to pull towards it making the three hold onto it tighter.

"Wait whats going on?" Ziggy asked. The weapons were pulling them making them hold it tighter. "Okay this is weird."

The blasters were aimed at the bots making them shoot at Venjix. The attack Bot came and stood infront of Venjix and it got a hold of the shots they fired combining it to make a ball of light.

"Hey what's he doing?" Ziggy asked.

"Uh whatever it is I don't think it's good." Arya replied.

The bot then ate the ball of light and it settled in it and shot out of it sending it straight to the three of them making them go flying up in the air and falling onto the ground screaming.