5.Handshake.

Arya sat with Flynn watching him do some mechanic stuff. She watched Scott and Dillon battle it with who's car is better.

"Ranger series black please report to the ranger boot."

They didn't hear doc k cause of their engines.

"Ranger series black please report to the ranger boot."

Summer came out of her room looking at the two guys. "Hey guys. Guys!" Gheh stopped and looked at her. "You want to try and make a bit more noise I've still got some hearing left in one ear."

"Just trying to make a point." Scott told her. Dillon looked at him. "Keep trying."

"Yah?" They heard Arya's voice from behind and dturned to look at her. "Well if you guys weren't acting all childish with which one of you can grow a mustache first you'd have heard doc K call Dillon."

"Ranger series black please report to Ranger boot."

He groaned and came out of his car and went out. He looked at Arya. "Howcomes you aren't doing the training thing?"

She shrugged. "This morning. It's brutal so have fun."

Summer, Ziggy, Scott and Arya were playing pool. Summer and Arya on one team the other two in the other team.

Summer hit the ball making a the balls with white on it enter the hole. She smiled looking at them as she high fived Arya.

"What are you psychic or something?" He asked. She shrugged. "Something."

Dillon entered the room. "Ranger series black you still owe me three minutes of shield sequence training."

"Bill me." He went to open the fridge. Aria shook her head. "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

He had already opened the fridge and moved back as a lasert thing came out. Aria nodded. "Yeah I did that this morning too."

"You've got to be kidding."

"Shall we begin?"

He was asked making him go flying to the ground. Suddsnly the alarms statted ringing and they all ran towards the monitors.

"It's a perimeter through air attack."

"Must be a pretty small attack force nothing big us getting through there."

The colonel came onto the screen. "My forces have taken fire in sector nine power grid. We can't hold them off."

"If venjix takes out the grid. It could disrupt the entire southern hemisphere of the city shield."

They all ran towards their vehicles. Arya and Dillon were about to enter the car but Flynn stopped them. "Ah don't bother mate. I just started changing the tires on that brute."

They sighed as they watched them all go. Scott smirked and looked at the two. "Hey yo you guys need a lift?"

Arya shook her head. "This is so going to hurt your ego." She ran towards the car. "Shotgun."

"Why do I have a feeling I'm making a mistake?" He asked entering.

"Maybe because you're afraid you might learn something." He turned on the car and they left.

Scott drove fast and smirked at Dillon. "What's the matter Dillon don't you trust me?"

"I don't know for sure who I could trust." He replied.