20. Heroes Among us.

Summer, Dillon and Arya stood underneath dillons car that was hanging in the air and Flynn explained them how the things work.

"Your torque converter is the heart of your drive train it is your best frame." He wiped it. "And you have dirt as thick as a brick."

He wiped it making all the dirt fall onto his face making him spit it out. Luckily he was wearing protective glasses so it didn't go in his eyes.

He hit the wrench making it fall onto the ground.

Aryas eyes widened when she saw herself somewhere else.

She was tied up onto a bed and Dillon was right next to her. She had wires attached to herself and grinders were all around her.

Her eyes snapped when she heard Dr.Ks voice.

"Shield breach at gate 14 energy fluctuation near city hall."

She looked to see summer staring at her and Dillon in concern but she shook her head and walked away letting summer talk to Dillon for a second.

They morphed and ran towards the grinders who were fighting Scott's dads troops. They started attacking them kicking and punching them to the ground.

"Dad." Scott screamed.

Arya continued fighting the grinders. She flipped over one and kicked the other one. She smiled and saw they were all going to attack her and she jumped out of the way making them hit and destroy each other.

"I guess the saying is true. You are your own enemy."

Arya sat on the hood of Dillon's car with Dillon by her side, her head rested on his shoulder. Flynn was working on his car and the others were playing pool.

Dr.K then entered with colonel Truman and some of his troops. "Rangers a moment please."

They all looked at them.

"Good afternoon rangers." They all stood in a line infront of him. "You know I've been a soldier all my life in that time I've seen a lot of bravery."

He removed a metal from the case. "But today..." He stood infront of Scott and Gem. "I witnessed a true hero."

Scott smiled.

He looked at Gem. "Gem." Scott's smile dropped which didn't go unnoticed by Arya. "I like to present to you the medal of Valor for the bravery you showed today in the battle against venjix. The city of Corinth is very grateful."

Gem smiled and Truman put it around his neck.

"Incredible!" He cheered. He saluted him. "Thank you sir."

"No thank you son." Theu shook hands and he left.

Gem walked up to Dillon and Arya. "Look at that." He went to everyone else laughing happily. "The medal of Valor."

They watched Scott walk away sadly. Arya sighed.

"For me can you believe that Gemma and I was just having fun out there." He celebrated. "And now I'm a hero."

"We're all pleased as punch for you." Flynn said patting him. "But do you have to go on about this?"

"Sure I do." He showed him the medal. "Look at this Beauty look at it."

Summer sighed. "Look Gem. Scott leads us as we help protect this city everyday and the one time his dad notices he gives you the medal."

Gem looks at Scott who had his back turned sadly. "How do you think that makes him feel?"