3.Rain.

Dillon and Arya are brought towards a garage where the rangers operate. They walk in alongside Scott and summer. "So here we are. Home sweet home."

"We call it the garage." Summer told them. Flynn slides out from under the car. "Ses if you can guess why."

Arya smiled at him. "I'm sure it's not because of all the cars or tools everywhere."

Dillon looks at the red car infront and them looked at Scott. "Yours?"

Arya looked at him. "What gave that away I'm sure it wasn't the colour."

Scott chuckled at her and looked at Dillon. "All seven hundred horses."

"Cute Tyre." He told him and walked away. Arya looked at the car and then at Scott. "Yeah cute."

They walked towards the monitors. "These are the real toys." They looked at all the monitors and pictures that displayed in it.

"Where did all this stuff come from?" He asked. Dr.k came onto one of the monitors. "It came from me." The doors to the lab opened. "Come in. I'll show you."

They entered the place. They saw all the rangers suits displayed on one side including the black, white and green ones.

"Three years before the Venjix Virus attack I was the leader of a research team developing excelent robotic symptoms to amplify human strength and speed. We were attempting to harnest the human bodies natural electrical output to prolong their lives when we had a break through. The discovery of a universal bio electric field, an unseen energy grip that connects the life force of all living things. Manipulating thus field allowed for other technology including these."

The lights on the rangers costume turned on making them all turn to look at it. "The rangers prototype series converted into bio suits."

They smiled and walked forward examining them. "Right. Because nothing says covert like bright red, yellow and blue spandex."

"That is not spandex!" Dr.k screamed. Aria looked at her. "Woah chill out."

Summer looked at them. "Doc K can get a little defensive about his work."

"The material is a self assembling nano Fibre formed with an intercultural shield memory alloy."

Dillon put his hands up. "My mistake. Now is that machine washable or strictly dry clean only."

Aria chuckled and leaned toward him. "Sounds like dry clean only."

"You've seen this in action." Dr.k told them. "You know what it can do."

"Yes and it's all very impressive but I don't belong here." Aria nodded. "Yeah neither of us do."

"I'm not cut out to be a black power dude." Dillon told them.

Aria nodded. "Yeag and although white would look good on me I don't think I'd be cut out to join this band."

"Ranger Operator Series black and ranger operator series white."

They shrugged. "Whatever. We're no superheroes besides we've got places to go."

Summer walked infront of them. "promises is to keep."

"Something like that."

Flynn walked in front of them. "Now just remember the only place you two would go is back into that cell where we found you."

"And just how long do you think that's going to hold us?" Dillon asked him. "Blue boy."

Scott came behind them and put a hand on their shoulders. "Guys forget them." He looked at Dillon. "This chump would never ever make it through basic testing anyways."