chapter thirty three

Dominic

I woke up the next morning and saw isa still sleeping and snoring softly. I decided to go down and make breakfast since I don't have anything to do this morning till later in the afternoon.

I got to the kitchen and brought out the ingredients to make waffles. After making the waffles I took them straight to the bedroom.

"Wake up mi Angelo "  I shook her lightly. She turned around and faced me with a lazy smile on her pretty face. "Wake up sleepy head, breakfast is ready."

"Thank you babe" with that said she started eating the food. I left her there to finish eating while I go freshen up.

After getting dressed I went down to my home office. I have some documents to sign and some shipments are coming in today. While I was busy signing a document I heard my door creak open and I rose my head and saw Isabella making her way over to me.

"So you don't want to spend time with your pregnant girlfriend again" was what came out of her mouth.

"Don't say that love, you know I want to spend all my time with you but I decided to let you rest and to complete some work" I said while rubbing her back gently."

"But I am bored and your here working" she whined. I understand what she meant but I have to finish this before I can be with her.

"What if I call Alesio to come over and keep you company while I finish what I was doing" I suggested.

"But you are not Alessio, I want my man and not alessio. She said with a pout.

Damn this pregnancy hormones. Always making her needy but I cannot complain unless I want my head to be chopped off. She got up abruptly and left and I could not be grateful enough.

It was almost past 8pm when I finished my work. I went to the bedroom to look for isa since I haven't seen her since she left the office. I got to the room but there was no sign of isa. I checked in the bathroom but she wasn't there.

I decided to check downstairs if I will see her but she was not there. Where could she have gone to without informing me or has someone kidnapped her. That thought alone terrified me. While I was busy having an internal battle with myself I did not here my phone ringing.

I picked up the phone and saw my Mum's name on the screen. I answered and placed the fone on my ear but regretted it immediately because of my Mum's yelling.

"Calm down mum why are you yelling at me?"

I heard heavy breathing on the line before she responded to me "Dominic Salvatore why is your girlfriend in my house crying her eyes out".

What the..

So Isabella is at my parents house but when did she leave that I did not notice. I ended the call with my mum telling her that I will be there shortly.

The drive to my parents house was short because of my speeding but the cops can't do shit about it.

I parked and knocked on the door. My mum opened the door and welcomed me with a hard glare on her face. I tried to look at anywhere but her face. My mum can be scary when she wants to be.

"Am so mad you. Do you think it's easy to carry a child?"

"Mum what the heck are you talking about" I regretted my swearing immediately because I received a knock at the back of my head.

"Don't swear at me young man. And why am I hearing complain from your girlfriend that your neglecting her and your child?"

What is she talking about. Me? Neglect?

When? How?

I walked in and saw isa on the couch wit pizza in her hands crying her eyes out. Honestly am scared of approaching her I don't want to deal with her mood swings but I also cannot avoid it.

"Amore Mio why are you crying and when did you even get here?" I asked her gently while kneeling in front of her. She did not answer rather she turned away from me and continued crying.

"Please isa tell me what is wrong you're getting me worried" I pleaded with her because when she behaves like this I don't know how to help her.

"You don't 'sniff ' love me anymore. I came to your office to spend sometime with you but you drove me away. Why? Is it because am no longer attractive? But am carrying our bab...

I did not allow her continue before crashing my lips with hers. We kissed for some seconds before I pulled away from her.

" don't you ever say that again. I will always want you no matter what. And besides it's our baby your carrying and you look even more sexy. I was pressed with work that was why I did not have time for you and you knew that." I told her sternly but also gently.

She bend her head down in shame. I knew she undeams it was just the hormones acting.

"It's okay babe let's go home" she stood up still sniffing. I turned around and saw my mum by the door.

"Goodnight mum I have to take her home she is already tired " I told her.

"Goodnight lily and thank you for today" lily told her while giving her a side hug.

"It's no problem Bella. And you young man you better not make Bella cry again except you want to die in my hands" mum said threateningly.

"Noted" I told her while saluting.

We got into the car and drove home. On the way I turned to check on isa and saw that she was already sleeping. I knew she was already tired from all the crying she did today.

I got into the garage and packed the car. I got out and walked to the other side of the car to pick up isa. I picked her up bridal style and walked straight to the bedroom. I placed her on the bed and pulled off her clothes gently. I went into the closet and picked some comfortable night close to put on her.

After doing that i walked back inside the room and changed her. I went into the shower to freshen up. When I got back into the room I saw isa laying on the bed with eyes wide open.

"Babe I thought you were sleeping? What are you doing awake?" I asked while walking to the bed. I laid down and faced her.

"I wanted to apologize for how I acted today. I knew the risk of going out of the house on protected but I acted impulsively without thinking" she said while sobbing quietly."

I wiped of her tears with the back of my hands " it's okay Amore I am not mad at you. But please for the safety of you and the baby try not to leave the house unprotected, if something happen to you or our baby I cannot live with myself" I told her sincerely.

"I know Dom I'm really sorry " she apologized again.

"Alright enough with the apology why not give daddy some sugar" I said suggestively and immediately her breathing picked up.

"My horny little whore" I said to her while rubbing my hand in between her thighs I can already feel her wetness.

I continued caressing her tighs and biting her neck while also soothing it gently. I knew it was driving her crazy but she needs some punishment for the stunt she pulled today.

With that thought in mind I punished her the way she deserved and also ravished her body through out the night.

Vote, like & comment
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Quick question
What is your favorite season of the year?